Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Any one know when programs go on sale? I want to start planning my trip. I hear that there are going to be major restriction on access to the stages rally Ireland site only brief stage descriptions
    For example stage 2 and 3 run Parallel to one another with a sizeable time gap between them. Logic is saying it’s too good to be true. Is there parking restrictions in operation or park in ride, which was mentioned previously?
    Hoping the guys up North will have a clearer pitcher

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Only Park & Ride is for the Super Special in Belfast.
    I think there will be some oneway systems in operation as local roads are narrow.
    28 mins. betwee SS2 & SS3... Dont even think about it!!!!!!!
    My Idea says go to any of the first three on friday and stay for the second run and then get one in the afternoon.Dont think anything else will be possible.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Best of Luck to Toni Kelly in her first WRC Event

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatanen
    Any one know when programs go on sale? I want to start planning my trip. I hear that there are going to be major restriction on access to the stages rally Ireland site only brief stage descriptions
    For example stage 2 and 3 run Parallel to one another with a sizeable time gap between them. Logic is saying it’s too good to be true. Is there parking restrictions in operation or park in ride, which was mentioned previously?
    Hoping the guys up North will have a clearer pitcher

Seemingly the programs arent going on sale until wednesday or thursday and only in service and a few select outlets, its reported that there are only 2500 being printed.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrycrossey
    Seemingly the programs arent going on sale until wednesday or thursday and only in service and a few select outlets, its reported that there are only 2500 being printed. The media guide looks to have a good bit a stuff in it though I found it on another forum. It has maps of the stages and specting areas hope this helps

http://www.rallyireland.org/pdfs/Med...-Guide-PDF.pdf
    Media guide not available as not meant to be released to public.

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    Why do so many Irish drivers convert WRC cars from left hand drive? Austin Mac Hale did so, or tried to do so with the Corolla and failed homologation, then it was only when Gareth MacHale got teh 06 Focus that he started to drive LHD cars. I understand that Ireland drives on the left , like UK, but it seems that more of the WRC cars and top Group N runners in UK stick with a LHD rally car.
    Its what they are used to. Thru' the years their road cars and rally cars have mainly been RHD, rarely driving LHD. They feel more at ease in RHD. Flat in 6th, 200k+, there is not much room for doubt. If you have LHD rally car, you also need to run a LHD recce car.

Think Genie's road car is LHD, which is a pain RHD roads.
    'Heroes don't die, they just move on to the next stage.' CMac Forever

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    I'm just wondering if anybody still has a link to the overview map of all the stages of the rally that was on the site a week or so ago. It has now been removed and replaced with smaller individual stage maps. It would be nice to have something with all the stages on the same sheet so if anyone could post it I would much appreciate it.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    I'm just wondering if anybody still has a link to the overview map of all the stages of the rally that was on the site a week or so ago. It has now been removed and replaced with smaller individual stage maps. It would be nice to have something with all the stages on the same sheet so if anyone could post it I would much appreciate it.
    PM me your email I mite have something for you