Thread: Sipirkakim 1

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Question Sipirkakim 1

I donīt remember what happened on this stage of Rally Japan 2006; Bosse lost his rally by being 23,7 secs after Loeb, otherwise he did a pretty descent rally, being only 5,6 secs after Loeb at the finish. Anyone who can fill me in?

BTW: Rally Japan ought to be the rally with most stages: 27.

Taking into account sipirkakim 1, I must say things doesnīt look that dark for Bosse, even though Loeb is very strong in Japan, Bosse should, if things go as planned, have the upper hand.

It will be very exciting!
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    I donīt remember what happened on this stage of Rally Japan 2006; Bosse lost his rally by being 23,7 secs after Loeb, otherwise he did a pretty descent rally, being only 5,6 secs after Loeb at the finish. Anyone who can fill me in?

BTW: Rally Japan ought to be the rally with most stages: 27.

Taking into account sipirkakim 1, I must say things doesnīt look that dark for Bosse, even though Loeb is very strong in Japan, Bosse should, if things go as planned, have the upper hand.

It will be very exciting!

I think Marcus spun, twice, and on the narrow stages it took him a while to get turned around.
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didin't he hit a tree in a right hander and that caused him to spin, therefore losing a lot of time turning around?
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well, in that case it is no benefit... Hmm... "Hoped" that he had other problems than driving related, even though pot. oversteer of course may be a reason.

There is maybe no idea in speculating, allthough this forum almost would be a dead horse if there were none...
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marcus was clearly faster than Seb last year. He was leading by 13sec, but he spun twice in the last stages on day two and dropped 23sec behind Seb. In the last day he almost catched Seb and lost only 5sec.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    btw Where that rock which broke Petters rally05 came from?
    aerobatics becomes more interesting when couple of guns atached to wings.:cool:

bennder sam chopping likes boys bums