Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

\"If you have a problem with what I\'m doing, talk to me, get it all out, then shut up.\" - Juan Pablo Montoya
    \"I tell ya, if my name was \'Juan Pablo Montoya,\' everyone would just kiss my ass!\" - David Letterman
    \"That was a mugging.\" - Tommy Kendall \"You can\'t spell \'fiasco\' without the FIA.\" Those are shark gills, not shark fins! Get it right!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

\"If you have a problem with what I\'m doing, talk to me, get it all out, then shut up.\" - Juan Pablo Montoya
    \"I tell ya, if my name was \'Juan Pablo Montoya,\' everyone would just kiss my ass!\" - David Letterman
    \"That was a mugging.\" - Tommy Kendall \"You can\'t spell \'fiasco\' without the FIA.\" Those are shark gills, not shark fins! Get it right!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry, I don't have the program or expertise to make my pics into banners.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Thanks . I've cropped them all and put them in the rotation
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Well I did post this thread asking for photos to use for the header image.. so to post them and basically not allow us to use them is rather odd to say the least. So I will have to decline your offer.
    I never said you weren't allowed to use them.
    Best Regards, Darryl Cannon - http://killboy.com/