Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Matt Neal +

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Yes but he probably didn't even know that Plato had cut the corner. Stop putting thoughts into his brain. Judge him for what we know he did.
    But how can we judge him when we honestly don't know what was happening behind the scenes. I'm not trying to put thoughts into his brain, I am just trying to point out that the reality of the whole situation is that there is probably a heck of a lot more to it all than meets the eye.

As I have said previously, we are never all going to agree on this one, so I think we have to agree to disagree. Lets start looking forward to next season and enjoy the 'silly season' rumour mill with a view to having a great, close, clean season next year. That is, after all, one thing I think we can all agree on wanting!
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, is the road to heaven paved with mischief?!?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita_X
    But how can we judge him when we honestly don't know what was happening behind the scenes. I'm not trying to put thoughts into his brain, I am just trying to point out that the reality of the whole situation is that there is probably a heck of a lot more to it all than meets the eye.

As I have said previously, we are never all going to agree on this one, so I think we have to agree to disagree. Lets start looking forward to next season and enjoy the 'silly season' rumour mill with a view to having a great, close, clean season next year. That is, after all, one thing I think we can all agree on wanting!
    A statement I would echo myself.

A lot of you guys are used to taking trips into the garages when you feel the need arise, but surely not when racing is underway. You couldn't I presume. Too much too important stuff happening to allow a fan in to see it all happen I would imagine. Other than having a caring and welcoming side and the fact they setup cars, their is little else I, for one, know about what a team does. Because other things happen that we cannot see.

But as you say Perdita_X it is over now. Time I think to just forget and focus on the plans for 2008. I am. I didn't like what Matt did anymore than Jase did. But I am focussing entrielly on what SEAT's plans for 2008 could be.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')