Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Looking for APRC results help

Hi all,

Unfortunately most APRC rallies do not archive their results so I am finding it difficult to get complete results for the following rallies:

Rallye de Nouvelle Caledonie
    Rally Hokkaido
    Malaysia Rally (only need stage times, retirements and entries)
    Gudang Garam International Rally Indonesia
    China Rally

Most of these I need the following a number of the following:

Entry List
    Start List
    Itinerary
    Stage Winners and Times
    Leg 1 Times
    Leg 2 SupeRally Times
    Overall Classification
    Retirements (including stage and reason)

If you can help me with even one document for one rally, I would really appreciate it. Please pm me or e-mail [email:iblc7cvp]LazioCenturion@yahoo.com[/email:iblc7cvp] if you have information or know where I can find additional help

Thanks!
    May God Protect Rally Drivers and Co-Drivers
    laziostatistics.atspace.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Depends how far back you want to go. If you're just looking for 2007 results, then you should be able to find that on the organisers web sites. (But I think a few will have archived results as well).

Start at http://www.aprc.tv/aprc-contacts.shtml for links to the individual rallies.

The only problem one will be Rally China, which doesn't have an 'english' section.

Otherwise, have a look at the archive section of APRC.TV (http://www.aprc.tv/Archive/index.shtml); it doesn't have results sheets, but you will find reports and final results for each eally stretching back a few years.

Cheers, Bruce.
    APRC Live - Asia-Pacific Rally Podcast

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks guys,

I have also sent an e-mail to the "Contact" at the various websites. I have done this in the past for other rallies and it works maybe 75% of the time. The rest of the time I usually never receive a response.

As far as Rally Base, I am helping Tjeerd with some 2006 & 2007 rallies, so hopefully this is the info that will "fill in the blanks" on these recent APRC seasons.

I have checked through the websites and their archived results as well as Mitsubishi's APRC website (good info) already. I was mostly looking for individuals who may have thier own data to send me.

Thanks again

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi there Lazio,

PM me with what you still need, and I will PM you what I can. I have been competing in APRC for 5 years, so should be able to give you lots of stuff. Give me a week or so to get back to you, as I am in Thailand, having just competed in the Rally of Thailand. Incidently, it was won by Reece Jones and Steve Smith from New Zealand.
    RIP Malcolm ;( Hope you have an audi quattro up there.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am still looking for help with 2006 New Caledonia, Malaysia, Indonesia and China.

If anyone has any results or knows any good contacts with these rallies, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You could try http://www.fiaaprc.com/