Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Stoner is damn fast on race tyres, really quick, alot quicker than the others anyway.. Good quali laps from Pedders and Rossi but still unsure about their race pace..

Westy was in the top five on race tyres, just struggled with his qualy rubber, both Kwaks should be strong for the race with DePuniet looking damn quick on qualy tyres, as usual.. Suzook = wtf? Hope the race is dry, bring it on

Davies is about where its to be expected but im sure he'll hope for a better race..
    agreed on all the above jackal....... and definately WTF with Suzuki indeed. Decent slap on the tarmac for Casey this morning too.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All ill say is.. sheeeite

Westy:

"I thought I was going to be able to put in a faster time on my last qualifying tyre but I nearly lost the front at turn 10," confirmed Ant. "My foot came off the peg as I was trying to save it and nearly went in to the back wheel. It smashed the rear mudguard though, so I was just lucky to stay on the bike. One of those near misses… Anyway, the set up's looking pretty good now: I did about ten laps on a race tyre, and felt quite strong, so as long as no-one else goes too fast it'll be alright!"

What could have been
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What could have been indeed....... he could have repeated Daryl Beattie's efforts from quite a few years ago....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was going to say, what could have been, in many respects
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Unfortunate for Nicky, but great work for Casey today!

Drive of the day goes to Lorenzo though. TWENTY seconds over 2nd place on a bone dry track in a series where half the grid is Aprilias and all on Dunlops.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what a circuit PI is.. amazing
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Awesome from Stoner again..... my man Vale just doesn't have the guns to hang with Casey.

Great ride by Hayden until the 212V dropped a valve, he was hanging tough big time......

Finally, even though it hurts to say, that was an astonishing ride by Lorenzo, and hopping onto the push bike to ride to parc ferme was funny, the first time i've chuckled at his post race celebrations.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    what a circuit PI is.. amazing
    It's a cracker isn't it Corny..... best circuit in MotoGP for mine.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ah how good was that then. Casey is the man, he was just to good for em again! pretty funny seeing Little Nickys Honda go into melt down just trying to hang with him though mash:

Also interesting to watch the Kawasakis steadily on the improve...08 will be Ants year no doubt!
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JETFX...
    Also interesting to watch the Kawasakis steadily on the improve...08 will be Ants year no doubt!
    Umm.. Actually Ant was pretty dissapointed with his weekend at P.I.. Mainly because two weeks before at Motegi he qualified sixth in the dry and had the pace to stick it out on race tyres..

It was clear he/his team couldnt make the rear tyre last for more than 5 laps on race rubber around the Island, which is killing your race virtually before it's started.. Anyway, he fought pretty well and had an entertaining stoush with CV, Edwards, Checa etc.. He'll be looking forward to Sepang im sure..

Back onto the racing, 125s were easily the pick of the bunch, fantastic, nail biting stuff .. In all honesty, the 250 and MotoGP races were snooozefests, sure, Stoner is a freak at the moment and nothing more can be said about him, but everyone would rather see a close race, especially considering the championship is decided..

Im looking forward to Malaysia now and hopefully a better race..