Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hopefully training with the Victory doesn't turn them soft. Perhaps if RdP crashes during the race, he will roll around on the ground until the race is red flagged then get back up to rejoin the re-start!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Baha, gold! I cant see Westy being all that crash hot at soccer, although doesn't Muscat enjoy a bit of a tussle? Ant was a boxer for a time in his youth!
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neninja
    I know half the members of this board are Australian so I really don't want to rub it in but 12-10 - close but no cigar lol
    Rub it in eh Jeezz my advice would be to make the most of it!!! Cant wait to see Casey, Chris and Ant kick Toseland butt in 08 Dont worry if you miss a race I will remind you every round, count on it :
    #1 #7 #13

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    Baha, gold! I cant see Westy being all that crash hot at soccer, although doesn't Muscat enjoy a bit of a tussle? Ant was a boxer for a time in his youth!
    Just saw the story with Westy on 10 news.. Quite funny, he was playin soccer in skate shoes, baggy shorts and his white sunnies

He spoke well though, saying he'd much rather it be dry at the island coz its damn cold when it's wet, but he's easy either way

Vermeulen got a mention too, the reporter saying 'the two Aussies have ridden around in Casey Stoner's shadow all year' failing to mention Westy started only as a fill in rider.. At least they mentioned CV's win...
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Up the fords! Brilliant dominating performance, wanted Courtenay to win though..
    This is a motorcycle racing forum, not a thugby forum..
    How does Ford relate to motorcycle racing??

If you nitpick, expect to be nitpicked in return

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You can tow your bike to a race meeting behind a Ford, well half way anyway, til it breaks down!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heheh, hey at least V8's are a form of motorsport and at leastit doesnt involve steroid injected, fully grown men in short shorts groping each other..

Plus, Ford/Holden was brought up so i have every right to comment on it, just like i did on the thugby.. Im not setting the topics mate

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    You can tow your bike to a race meeting behind a Ford, well half way anyway, til it breaks down!
    Ah.... missed Bathurst this year did you

You know what Holden stands for-
    'H'eaps 'O'f 'L'ow 'D'own 'E'ngine 'N'oise.....
    And yeah before you start em we have all heard the FORD versions of that song. Bloody hard to come up for any others for 'Holden' you know

Cheers-
    #1 #7 #13