Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic end to the 2007 season. Well done James, you took that beast of a Honda by the scruff of the neck this year and showed it who was boss and you never gave up. A double for Nori, a champion in my eyes. His partnership with Troy Corser has been more successful than I would have predicted. NINJA- Would you believe that after such a long wait throughout sunday, I fell asleep about 8 laps from the finish of the second race - it was about 3am by then though. We'll be watching for your post after Phillip Is. Have a great time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know what you mean Sue, it was a battle to keep my eyes open too and that was a few hours earlier than you! I'll definately be giving a report on PI after next week, along with a few other fellas as well I'd say.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Finally, congrats to Niccollo Canepa on taking the Superstock 1000 crown. Poor Claudio Corti has missed the title by about a tenth of a second! What a ripping championship.
    Seconded, I caught that race and was truly spectacular.

I'm now a big fan of Claudio Corti's style (see also: Garry McCoy, Craig Jones, etc) and it was a cliffhanger right to the line for the title. If the rumours are true it was also worth getting a look at Niccolo Canepa this year as he may be in WSB next year - good future planning by Ducati I think.

Also nice to see Ayrton Badovini - who's had no luck all year, I remember seeing him getting taken out of the lead by Pirro a lap from home at Donington in the season opener - finally getting a win on the MV Agusta. Would be good to see a couple of those in WSB in 2008, it's a great looking bike.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008