Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're back!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation We're back!

Hello all,

You may have noticed, we're back

Now there are probably some things you're wondering, please check out the 'Forum Feedback' section for full news from Mark (who very kindly runs Motorsport Forums for us) - I understand we're still work in progress as I write this so a few things will change around a bit. I'll do my best to help out but Forum Feedback is your main port of call for that stuff.

It looks like the old forum threads will return at a later date but elsewhere as an archive rather than all the posts reappearing here, so we're on a clean slate. So 'Hello, anyone out there?' and the Ant West thread as we knew them are history, but they can by all means return for the new season!

Let's keep it as good as the last one and hope you'll all still be here!

Pat
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, this is a bit of a surprise. I tried to get on before and it wouldn't work, figured I'd try once more and this came up. What the???! Oh they changed it . Seeing as it looks like the whole joint is starting again, does this make me a founding member!

Oh well, guess this is as good a time as any to mention that I am very much enjoying the cricket . Shane Warne, you are the king!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Well, this is a bit of a surprise. I tried to get on before and it wouldn't work, figured I'd try once more and this came up. What the???! Oh they changed it . Seeing as it looks like the whole joint is starting again, does this make me a founding member!

Oh well, guess this is as good a time as any to mention that I am very much enjoying the cricket . Shane Warne, you are the king!
    I reckon this thread could be the new "Hello, is anybody out there" thread.

I was bored ****less for 4 days of that test match, then the whole thing was blown open on day 5.

What a crazy match.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Re: the old forum, it's still online, on the main page (that's http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/index.php) go down to the 'General' Section, and it's 'Motorsport Forums Archive'.

Easy eh?

So if you want to resurrect an old topic, have a browse and things can carry on...

---------------

And - for what it's worth - I don't really like cricket anyway!
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    new look forum,love it...what abt the previous threads!!!!
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    They're in the archive.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Seeing as it looks like the whole joint is starting again, does this make me a founding member!

He i could ask the same question

I was enjoying the cricket until my favorite player, Damien Martyn, announced his retirement today Not cool! He was one of the best batsmen in the world in his prime.. Test player of the year in 2004/5 and wisden cricketer of the year in 2002.. Will be sorely missed by all...

Oh and, im glad we're back..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    now all we need are the pics... :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_jackal
    He i could ask the same question

I was enjoying the cricket until my favorite player, Damien Martyn, announced his retirement today Not cool! He was one of the best batsmen in the world in his prime.. Test player of the year in 2004/5 and wisden cricketer of the year in 2002.. Will be sorely missed by all...

Oh and, im glad we're back..
    That was really weird and out of the blue. I would have thought he would play this test as his last seeing as it was his home ground but it's not to be. Oh well.

And as for the pics, perhaps this can get us started.

Hmmm, I feel like a Corona now
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    aah that's better.......