Rallye International du Valais is the next race of IRC 2007.
This rally could decide who will be the winner of IRC 2007. There are 3 drivers with chance to win. Navarra, Ojeda and Vouilloz.

Ojeda (39 points) is the current leader, and Navarra and Vouilloz are 2 nd overall with the same points (32 points).

Ojeda, Vouiloz, Navarra and other official Fiat, for sure it will be there... as well as both Honda Civic driver by Daniel Sola and Luca Betti.
I suppose that Cavigioli who is running for Peugeot Switzerland will be there too.

According to IRC site, Luca Rossetti is aiming to be at the start of Rally du Valais...

Paverini Competition from France, will enter on the rally with a german driver, Karl Friedrich Beck, an experimented driver who know really well the route of the rally (he as entered rallye du Valais for 3 times before)

I don't know which swiss drivers drivers will be there, but I suppose Olivier Burri (last year winner), Olivier Gillet and Grégoire Hotz could enter .. and I think only them could have a very small chance to fight for a podium finish against IRC contenders.. in normal conditions off course.

As the rally is very close to Italy, for sure there will be lot of Italian drivers.

There is a rumor that says Alex Bengue could make the debut of MG S2000 on Rally Du Valais.

The rally will be from 27 to 29 October.

Official site
http://www.riv.ch/