Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    That was 30 seconds slow

PS. I noticed that you have the lowest rep of anyone on the forum
    If your race report is good, i will give you some.
    Took you long enough to realise that. : Enjoy the race report, I look forward to recieving some good rep from you.

Congrats to Muz on another win. A cake is on its way in the mail to you now.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re FAP's

Another great race report R/R. Again a very close race. Well done to Muz but I'm getting closer. The difference was in the negotiating of the traffic because I think I had a quicker car this time. A good debut by Sloma - he will be hard to beat as the series progresses. A very good effort by BobZee keeping up with the leading group. Barbagallo will be interesting!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi everyone.
    I can finally post! That was a long queue after activation.

1 second behind! Thet was close. If it weren't for this accident on 19 lap.

Next time I'll be more concentrated

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh C%$p I forgot the deadline was today.
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Sloma
    Hi everyone.
    I can finally post! That was a long queue after activation.

1 second behind! Thet was close. If it weren't for this accident on 19 lap.

Next time I'll be more concentrated
    Welcome to the forum Adam
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great report, RR ! Congrats to Muz on another win, glad to see u were able to break through the pain barrier and complete the race (lol
    Welcome Adam, it looks like u will be a very hard competitor to beat, not only in the FPA, but other future competitions as well.
    Aussies fill the top 3 positions and will be looking to maintain these standings at Barbagallo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    maybe i should swap my palmer audi with an f1 car..i'm sure no-one will notice
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That was a nice surprise. I really didn't think I would have the pace on this track. The difference was a slight change to the front wing in the warm up, and a radical approach to the tyre camber.

The race itself was actually quite fun, with all the overtaking and stuff. It took my mind off the throbbing right toe (thanks for the sympathy Bob)
    "If luck weren't involved I guess I'd win them all"

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I think I would have got into the top 5 if I had done the race I had lapped in the 47second range when I did some practice laps, but when I intended to do my race I had lost my set-up so I didn't have time.

Can't wait for the next European round
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    another mid-field performance for me. I'm happy with that.

it's interesting to note that the order of finish was very consistant with each of our fastest laps. I think that means we're all running pretty consistant and negotiating traffic good, but some of us are just faster than others. I remember last year your fastest lap was very little indication of where you would finish, so we're all getting better!

thanks RR for running this. open wheel cars are my first true love, closely tied with women. running these great european & aussie circuits with some of the best drivers in the world is a real joy.

my first laps at the next circuit are going well! I seem to be out in front of tha AI competition more than I was at this round - so watch out you other mid-fielders, I may be moving to the upper half of the finishing order this time!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio