Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rd 11 V8 Supercars - "THE BATHURST 1000"

Its time for the greatest enduros of all - THE BATHURST 1000 !!! The title of "The KING of the MOUNTAIN" is once again up for grabs. In 2005 it was Homer & last year Vuko Snr took the crown. Who will it be this year????

QUALIFYING DETAILS:
    Please read these carefully:
    *FREE SET UPS for ALL entries EXCEPT for TYRE CHOICE
    *TYRE SETTINGS: *Vuko Snr, BobZee, A.Sloma, Vuko Jnr, J.Brown & Hollydog954 MUST use 100% HARD TYRES.*dcr22B & J.Shell MUST use 50% MEDIUM TYRES( default) * tannat & real_illusions have FREE CHOICE of TYRE.*Any other entries must post their intention to race so that I can designate a tyre for them.
    *Qualifying MUST be done in TIME-TRIAL MODE
    *TIMES MUST be posted onto the Codies Hall of Fame & on this thread to be official.
    *Qualifying ENDS next TUESDAY 8pm Aussie time.RESULTS of qualifying & DETAILS for the RACE will be announced straight after around 8.30pm.
    START YOUR ENGINES GUYS!!!!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    good luck guys!
    http://www.wrc3f.tk|| CMR2 BRC Yorkshire/McRae Tribute Winner :) ||

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks peter. this should be interesting. i will be in the 888 falcon

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I've never really mastered Bathurst, but at every other track we have visited this season I have been much faster than I was last year.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    First Practice Session for Vuko Snr at Bathurst:
    Current Bathurst & V8 Champion Vuko Snr was the first to hit the Mt Panorama course today in an unofficial session. His best time in the Supercheap Commodore was a 1m.41.86 which was well outside last years pole time of 1m.39.74 set by Vuko Jnr. Vuko Snr said that he doubted if anyone could get into the 39's this year because of the tyre constraints on the faster drivers."Last year we had default set ups but were allowed to use soft tyres in qualifying,however this year the front runners, although allowed to use free set ups, had to use 100% hard tyres - it makes a big difference!"
    Tomorrow more drivers are expected to start posting times.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    had my first practise today with a unofficial time of 1.39.48.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    R_Illusions's car was unable to be at the circuit today, so, he decided before the track opened and anyone else got to the circuit, he was to walk around to refamilarise himself with the circuit. After about 4 hours, he never returned the pit lane. Rumours are that a kangeroo has kidnapped him and is looking to trade him in for bananas. The kangeroo is believed to be schizophrenic and mistakes himself for a monkey sometimes (hence the bananas). Although what we think is closer to the truth, is, that R_Illusions is secretly and cunningly making some underground tunnel of traps and mazes, with several diversions (including one to edinburgh castle in scotland) in the vain hope that he can finish on the podium in a V8 Supercar race this year. A 3rd and seemingly unlikely version developed by the press is that R_Illusions's team is trying borrow lewis hamiltons mclaren, uh..ferrari, uh..well, a mix of the 2, in another desperate attempt to get on the podium. All this is yet to be confirmed.
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by real_illusions
    R_Illusions's car was unable to be at the circuit today, so, he decided before the track opened and anyone else got to the circuit, he was to walk around to refamilarise himself with the circuit. After about 4 hours, he never returned the pit lane. Rumours are that a kangeroo has kidnapped him and is looking to trade him in for bananas. The kangeroo is believed to be schizophrenic and mistakes himself for a monkey sometimes (hence the bananas). Although what we think is closer to the truth, is, that R_Illusions is secretly and cunningly making some underground tunnel of traps and mazes, with several diversions (including one to edinburgh castle in scotland) in the vain hope that he can finish on the podium in a V8 Supercar race this year. A 3rd and seemingly unlikely version developed by the press is that R_Illusions's team is trying borrow lewis hamiltons mclaren, uh..ferrari, uh..well, a mix of the 2, in another desperate attempt to get on the podium. All this is yet to be confirmed.
    He's away for a week and returns inspired...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hahaha!!!! wicked
    http://www.wrc3f.tk|| CMR2 BRC Yorkshire/McRae Tribute Winner :) ||

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Jonathan Brown arrived late at Bathurst today. It is believed that a Kangeroo wearing boxing gloves directed the Ford team lorry toward an underground tunnel. This afternoon the team was seen in Edinburgh looking very confused. What was thought to be the Conrod Straight turned out to be Princess Street.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!