Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Post F1 drivers on myspace?

So I was on my myspace page the other day, and had a couple of friends requests... (you know when someone asks to add you to their friends list : ) Anyway, one was from another obscure band I never heard of, one was from my brother's girlfriend... and the last one was from Jacques V. Well, I thought that was kinda neat, and legit too (he blogs about the baby, about his "join my mailing list get free stuff" and he even has a close up picture of his racing helmet with his myspace address on the side...

Anyway, snooping around, by checking out other friends on his list I managed to trip over a few other "legit" looking F1 drivers myspace pages

David Coulthard - makes me think its actually him on it because he only has 7 friends :

Fellipe Massa - there was an un-official page, and what seemed like a legit one, but not sure what makes me think the one is legit...

And of course Alonso was on there too...

So what you think, is myspace a good place to pester our favorite drivers?
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lewis Hamilton has one as well... It's pretty cool..

http://www.myspace.com/lewishamilton
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Most of the Myspaces are usually just fan made, you can usually tell because they are tacky like that Hamil-who!? one ;_
    ---/\==

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Well looking at that, I have absolutly nothing in commom with Lewis Hamilton....apart from racing.
    My top 3 Sports personalitys..
    #1 Andy Priaulx. #2 Pippa Flanders. #3 Ronnie O'Sullivan. (ok maybe not Ronnie)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeh, I got the Jacques Villeneuve friend request. It was rather hilarious. His music is terrible. Normally I would say stick to racing, but he was no good at that either.
    Mark Webber - Michael's master :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultz
    Yeh, I got the Jacques Villeneuve friend request. It was rather hilarious. His music is terrible. Normally I would say stick to racing, but he was no good at that either.
    Actually, his myspace page was the first time I've been exposed to his actual singing, and compared to some of the music I've heard on our local "french" radio stations... it isn't that bad... still not my thing though... I was impressed he recorded a special myspace intro to his video...

but anyways, for anyone who hasn't found his myspace page yet:

http://www.myspace.com/jvofficial

*warning* contains JV singing... :
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh and while I'm at it, a few other F1 driver related myspaces

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=63887794

Could be created by fans, clues to this are, signed pic, and his "companies" is missing a few f1 teams he drove for... what you think?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=63885862

Evidence that it could be fan created, almost the exact same layout as Ruben's page (same listing teams as companies, and auto play music on the Rubens page is sung by singer on friends list suggesting created by same person... If fan created why only 7 friends?!?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=64168543

Not sure about this one... looks messy, and again, why only 7 friends!!! and Jean Todt's one of them?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=63598355

"Hi this is Fernando I'm here to make friends and meet new people."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultz
    Super Aguri Honda - "the two Japanese friends," Rubens Barrichello
    22. Takuma Sato :).....
    23. Anthony Davidson :up:.....

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Hahaha, Fernando's myspace says he is... 140cm tall.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Fernando's Myspace account is a fake: he never has lived in Madrid...