Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yewww Stoner!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom
    Bravo Casey! What a year you have had. Absolutely deserving of this, and here's to a successful defence in 2008 - I think you will have some battles on your hands!

Hey Tassie, nice to see you over here

Agreed, had he been aboard similar tackle I'm sure he'd now have two world titles.
    I have always followed the Aussie motorcycle racers in there endeavours at racing overseas, they would have the hardest jobs of all the riders to get to the top class , but when we aussies get there we make sure everyone knows we mean business at chopping the other counrty riders down to size.

The one that has all the talent but is finding it hard to get a good break is Westie, put this guy on a decent ride & he will show that he deserved it over some cashed up that got it because the sponsor want's him rather than West

It will be really good at the Island this year! I wonder if Casey will have a corner named after him, that would be fantastic for the little battler that everone knew he would be great .
    Ambrose, " the Wonder from Downunder"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    all hail stoner \m/
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiedevilAB
    ... The one that has all the talent but is finding it hard to get a good break is Westie, put this guy on a decent ride & he will show that he deserved it over some cashed up that got it because the sponsor want's him rather than West...
    I dont think the Ninja ZX-RR 800 is all that bad..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiedevilAB

It will be really good at the Island this year! I wonder if Casey will have a corner named after him, that would be fantastic for the little battler that everone knew he would be great .
    heheh Stoner Curve...... or something to that effect. Seriously though, the Island has some iconic names for parts of the circuit already, it would be hard to kick one of them out.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Go Stoner! I'm a Rossi fan but this is just fantastic. Aussies are partying this week!

Casey you might wanna get ready for next year, Rossi isn't going to let another year go by
    :bones:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    will Vale have a choice in the matter Crypt

I think it will be Ducati vs The Suzooks myself
    Casey Stoner: 2007 World Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can see in Casey what drove both Doohan and Gardner... he just aint satisfied with coming second. Casey not only deserved the crown this year he truly earnt it. No excuses no aires no graces just his talent and a strong team and machine did the job in 08...

It will be a very interesting battle between red team mates Marco and Casey in 08 dont you think? cant wait for that match up....
    #1 #7 #13