Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 1,884 Times in 737 Posts
    Since i own a 2door impreza my self it's not hard to get where i stand car wise.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    My favorites are the Octavia(because it looks agressive and simple),Fabia(beautiful and agressive),Corolla(agressive),and the Subaru S11(wide and stunning from the front because the front bumper).Of the classics my favourite is the 555 Impreza,just because of the sound

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Forgot the 97-99 impreza

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    I thought the title says Favourite WRC car. Don't remember Lancia, Audi etc. ever made a WRC-car

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Peugeot 307 WRC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just the thought of naming a Toyota as your favourite car should be rather unbelievable (!), but I must rate the Toyota Corolla as my alltime favourite WRC car. I have had the pleasure of codriving quite a few Group A and WRC cars, and the Corolla has given me by far the most outstanding experiences.

It`s built like a tank and goes like hell - and it is "louder" than any other rally car I have sat in. For me it has been the ultimate brutal and aggressive rally experience.

After the Corolla I have sat in a couple of more modern WRC cars, and the funny thing is that the manufacturers nowadays build in more sivilized and "comfortable" qualities in their WRC cars. They definetely doesn`t appear so noisy and aggressive as the Corolla, and still if you are going as quick or maybe even quicker they doesn`t give you the same experience of going flat out as in a Corolla.