Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    I do wonder how Mitsu can't make the math (or maybe I don't know all the variables), they could easily produce a competitive "a poor-mans-WRC for hire" with Lancer WR05. Citroen doesn't rent out Xsaras, Focus is expensive and Subaru is bad choice so there should be market...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I welcome this decision if it becomes true. I love to see Lancer WRC05 even if it's an old car. Besides it is strange if there is no Mitsu on the stages when Mitsu is promoting their new Lancer as "rally inspired".
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Besides it is strange if there is no Mitsu on the stages when Mitsu is promoting their new Lancer as "rally inspired".
    Not that it would be first time they do something totally non-sense ... what about testing and developing the car with a total passive diff for 2006 and then withdraw just one month before starting ? ^^

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Now I'd also wish a WRC team praparator to buy some whales for 2008(an more) WRC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its strange that we have seen so few 'whales' this year, they were very impressive in private hands last year, Henning and Manfred would have done a better job in them this year than they have done
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!