Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jonte, nothing personal against you, or this tread, yes now it's off season, but it has nothing to do with it, the level of the forum has dropped a lot.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok, so lets bring it back to a good level.

The ski contest was mora about the general problem about the (lack of)winter. And to put a personal touch to the thread. I'm worried about the winter, last time it looked like this, the rally got cancelled (1990).

Lets stop this thread right here.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    So.... this guy walks in a bar and...
    sits down and orders a beer. as the tender hands it, our man notices two familiar figures at the end of the bar and asks "mate, is that George W Bush and Dick Cheney over there???????" the bartender replies "yeah, they've been at it since 1 o'clock this afternoon. go over there and talk to them, it's interesting!"
    so our good friend grabs his beer and his balls and walks to George and Dick. he's nevervous as hell to meet his heroes but introduces himself and offers to buy them a drink. to which George replies: "no need to buy us drinks, we're loaded. instead you can help me with uh.... this..... i'm going to dispatch the army to Iraq next spring and kill 400,000 iraquis and also the bike repair man from accross the street." with great astonishment, our friend asks W: "why are you going to kill the bike repairman from accross the street?" Bush imediatly turns to Cheney and says "you SEE!! i told you no one would ask about the 400,000 iraquis!"
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    So.... this guy walks in a bar and...

and steals all the ice from the drinks and bring to sweden and norway and makes the two best winter rallies ever
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Snow-situation for Sweden is a seriuos issue, so I still don't understand why we can't have a thread about it We had plenty in the past...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life