Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    Ultimately its down to the people who post in the thread as to what direction the thread goes, be that mindless chit chat or a rally related issue.

Is the lack of snow representative of all of Sweden or is it just Hagfors/Karlstad that always seems to suffer?

From what I know, most of Sweden (except far north of course) and even neighbors like Norway and Finland. However, I'm not worried yet...
    for fun? never! sports are serious stuff.
    my wrc/irc/rally blog: http://www.maxattack.net

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think we've had the solution before. Just hold a rally in Antarctica.

I know NZ has control over some portion of it, we could shift the NZ round down there, and then have the cars fly back to do the superspecial at mystery creek.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    Is not this a job of the moderators, and if they cant do it all - also an admin tasker to make sure that the chit chat is kept at the right place ?
    After reading the first post, it looks like Jonte is worried about wheather conditions for the Swedish Rally so this is the right place. Anyway I also do hope there will be a lot of snow, after 2 years I've finally bought a pair of real snow-booths, wont' need to "dance" to keep my feet warm anymore :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmicpanda
    I think we've had the solution before. Just hold a rally in Antarctica.

I know NZ has control over some portion of it, we could shift the NZ round down there, and then have the cars fly back to do the superspecial at mystery creek.

We will ask organizers of the Arctic Lapland Rally(1st round of finnish championship held in northern Finland in january) if they don't want to receive the swedish WRC round :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Yes. I miss bashing Makinen and Burns.
    Still wondering how a crap driver like Burns, ever could have been leading driver for any team.

No what i mean, is that, people dont look what excisting treads there already is, for instance someone posted a week ago a topic "winter rally weather reports" or something like that, same about the videos, i think there is a tread for those too.
    Some posters from the past also did have great knowledge of the sport, and their post was always bringing some value to this forum, I wonder why they have left?
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, perhaps WRC isnt more interesting than this at the moment?

I see some frustation here. Instead of trying to write something interesting, its easier to complain on someone eleses post for not being intelligent enough. Thats really intelligent imo.

And what is the problem about starting new threads? Just because someone discussed an issue some time ago, doesnt men that someone else is trying to put a new angle, or have the time to read through all the threads just to make sure someone else hasnt already writen about it. Should we only have 10 threads? Video, weather, driving technique, teams, drivers, rounds, pickems and som more, and fit everything within those?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonte
    And what is the problem about starting new threads? Just because someone discussed an issue some time ago, doesnt men that someone else is trying to put a new angle, or have the time to read through all the threads just to make sure someone else hasnt already writen about it. Should we only have 10 threads? Video, weather, driving technique, teams, drivers, rounds, pickems and som more, and fit everything within those?
    Lol, thats not the case, you can write what ever you like, who cares, just noticed that before people had actually something to say, if you think its relevant to write about some ski contest in a rally board it's ok by me, or speculating how the weather will be after more than 1 month from now, it's ok too. I dont think its about how many treads there is, it's what is written in the treads.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    It is off season so there isnt very much to talk about.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    It is off season so there isnt very much to talk about.

That's the 2nd reason this thread stays here :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    So.... this guy walks in a bar and...
    Another Flying Finn