Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Euro F3 - Round 4 - Norisring

We're off to the Norisring Street Course in Nuremberg, Germany for some F3 steet action! The first and only street race of the season.

Race 1 is an open round - Free setups and qualifying. For race 2, the handicaps are as follows.:

Positions 1, 2 and 3 - default settings, except tyres on 100%, and start at the back of the grid.
    (Adam, Johnny and Piotr).
    Positions 4 and 5 - default settings, except the gears and tyres which are free, and start in the middle.
    (R_Illusions and CCFanatic).
    Positions 6 and 7 - default settings except gears, tyres and downforce which are free and start at the front.
    (Tannat and Penske_ALMS).

Anyone else who wishes to participate, then speak now (or forever hold your peace) and i shall issue you with appropiate handicaps!

Car Settings - See above.
    AI - Hard
    Free practise
    Corner cutting - off (but at least 2 wheels on the black stuff at all times, unless you crash or decide to run some spectators over...)
    Careless driving - off
    Flags - on
    Restarts - only upto the end of lap 2 of each race

Race 1 - 5 laps with compulsory pitstop where you must stop and change tyres.

Race 2 - 10 laps with no pit stop required.

Times to be submitted to me no later than September 26th at midnight (ish) british time.

Race 1 - QT, FL and RT.
    Race 2 - FL and RT.

Have fun!

All cars to run with no sponsorship, and with a scottish flag somewhere on the car in memory of Colin Mcrae.
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I watched BBC last night and before the show they said "you'll be hearing accents in tonights show that you would be hearing a lot more of if you hadn't thrown all that tea in the harbor. So if you really want to understand things you should turn on the closed captioning"

then I realized two things - one, I no longer need to feel stupid for turning on the captions when I watch the British version of The Office.

two, when I read you Brit & Aussie posts I need to start reading them with an accent, instead of in american.

I already read the Poles' post with an accent, because they kind of type with an accent.

you brits don't type with much of an accent though, you just use different words sometimes.

ok, carry on!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    you brits don't type with much of an accent though, you just use different words sometimes.
    I type with the accent of silliness and wierdness
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts

Johnny - Have you seen a comedy on BBC called Saxondale?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    never seen saxondale. But I've been keeping an eye on BBC ever since I saw that special on the Page 3 girls. or maybe it was page 6...

but last night was something about the stones. seems they're British. But Modonna isn't???? you all want to trade????

should I keep an eye out for saxondale? I loved the british office, once I turned the subtitles on!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I'll swap the Stones for the Chili Peppers But we already have Madonna

Oh johnny - http://www.page3.com
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OH YEAH

you mean you all don't want Madonna either???? someone must want the poor lady. maybe they middle east should take her. I mean, if they like Michael Jackson still they might like her!

anywho - on a race related note: I got one word for ya this round: Hand Brake.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I might not run this race. Alot of school work. Plus with the McLaren situation, Ron Dennis isn't there to help me out and go around the rules. I don't need another DNQ, after getting caught.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I never completed my fist season either (in GT cars) because I thought I was tough **** but the results didn't back me up.

but then I remembered it was fun and that I would get better.

not that that has anything to do with you though... just brings back memories, that's all

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will probably race, but I just really do not like the track. I have fun, but sometimes, I get angry, as I am not getting the times or getting even close to Piotr, or Kubica, I mean Adam Sloma. I do not have time to practice, so I usually just start a race with a lap or two of qualifying.
    What is Indy?