Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    I think Garde is clearly the best of those drivers avilable, in my opinion there is only 3 free drivers worth a worksseat at the moment, Garde, Duval and Latvala if all theese 3 guys would drive a full season the one who would have the most points in my opinion would be Garde with clear margin.

Agreed, but I would add Galli to the list, although his chances are reduced by the fact that he has done so few rallies this year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Agreed, but I would add Galli to the list, although his chances are reduced by the fact that he has done so few rallies this year
    I would not put him resultwise, also he is far too much older than the others.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zes
    I think it wouldn't have been fair to expect victories from Toni with a Focus that was getting old. That Focus in 2005 was totally different car than 2006 model. Toni was competitive in some tarmac races that suited well for old Focus, but he wasn't (and never will be) able to compete against Loeb. In my opinion he did really good job finishing 2nd in Monte and TdC.
    He also came 2nd in Greece in 2005.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    I would not put him resultwise, also he is far too much older than the others.
    I think he has the speed and determination. Also, they have one young driver allready, so age should not necessarely be working against Galli.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    I think he has the speed and determination. Also, they have one young driver allready, so age should not necessarely be working against Galli.
    Agree he has the speed but i dont have much belive in guys who drives off on a straight road, and gets carried away very easily, after 2-3 good fast stages he is usually off, when a guy dont understand it's impossible to win rallies in a private car there is not much hope, but better wait and see stranger things has happend.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    I wonder if Galli is better than Carlsson or Solà to name but two...

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Priorat
    I wonder if Galli is better than Carlsson or Solà to name but two...

Anyway I don't think Galli is less fast and consistent than a certain Latvala(too many mistakes/off road made by the young Finn)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Anyway I don't think Galli is less fast and consistent than a certain Latvala(too many mistakes/off road made by the young Finn)
    thats true, but at the time Latvala is same age as Galli he will be a few time world champion allready, thats the difference.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I believe that if Galli gets good amount of milage under him, he stays on road. Speed is no problem for him.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    We have seen Galli can match the top guys, speed wise, just needs to keep the speed and harness the "keep it on the road" theory now. He would be a very good addition to a team given a little time to get to grips with the little irratic bugs he has...
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne