Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Turkey of the Year!

Go on then, vent your speens!

Who's been the most annoying person of 2006?

Kate Moss made millions out of being a chavvy drug user, Robbie Williams made a dire record and moaned a lot, Chris Moyles said some racist stuff (can't remember who to now, though) and Michael Jackson couldn't sing his own song properly.

But my choices are Peter Jackson, film director. He's been dumped from The Hobbit and done nothing but whine about it. The man can't make a watchable film at the best of times so at least this is slowing his progress a bit I guess : Mel Gibson's the other. Not because of his Jew tirade, but because he's so damned worthy yet says nothing worth listening to

Special mention to Carol Vordemann, as always
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Jamie Oliver, Jamie Oliver's wife, Davina McCall, Robbie Williams...the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazell B
    Chris Moyles said some racist stuff (can't remember who to now, though)
    I think you're referring to the incident with Halle Berry. I don't like Chris Moyles, but I think it's unfair to describe what he said as racist.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Zara what's her face, the woman that won sports personality of the year. Perhaps personally I just don't like her :

I'm sure Borat and Paris Hilton will feature highly.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For me, Clare Short wins again, having won the coveted title every year since about 2001. Close runners-up include the Chief Constable of Wales (I think it was), who decreed there should be a zero-tolerance policy for speeding.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gannex
    For me, Clare Short wins again, having won the coveted title every year since about 2001. Close runners-up include the Chief Constable of Wales (I think it was), who decreed there should be a zero-tolerance policy for speeding.
    The chief constable of North Wales :

What has Carol Vorderman done to annoy you Hazell, anyway?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Germiane Greer... everytime i see her face i want to reach for my cricket bat and beat her senseless... too violent?
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No, just the kind of balanced Australian view I like to hear, Mr millencolin...

Special mention to Paris 'I'm everywhere, can't bloody sing, don't do anything really worthy of a mention but seem to make the press dribble with anticipation for some reason' Hilton. You can tell she annoys me slightly...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Darling Western Hyenas

As a devout muslim I love everybody except Howard off the Halifax adverts and George W Bush whose pubic hairs I should like to pluck individually with a pair of electrified pliers before standing atop his shoulders and nipping off a big smelly poopy plop on to his silly haircut.

Lots of lovey wuv wuv and big sloppy kisses
    Mohammed
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad:

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaro Doorslammer
    No, just the kind of balanced Australian view I like to hear, Mr millencolin...

Special mention to Paris 'I'm everywhere, can't bloody sing, don't do anything really worthy of a mention but seem to make the press dribble with anticipation for some reason' Hilton. You can tell she annoys me slightly...

Yeah I know what you mean, she was just in Australia and we've had to put up with it. Why us God?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hate Greenpeace, so blatantly picking on motorists, describing the as evil and brainwashing people.