Thread: Info Needed

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts

Question Info Needed

Due to a mixture of ignorance, laziness and lack of knowledge, I have no idea about the current WRC games, so if someone could post about any games soon being released, or how long it'll be until there is an official WRC game, I would much appreciate it.
    I've currently got WRC Evolved on PS2, and it's good but has got a little bit boring. Any reccomendations are also wanted.
    Thanks!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No more WRC games until someone snaps up the rights to own them and make the games unfortuanately. But there's also WRC, WRC II Extreme, WRC3 and WRC4 , all great games!
    http://www.wrc3f.tk|| CMR2 BRC Yorkshire/McRae Tribute Winner :) ||

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    I've stated on another forum that WRC:Evolved was the last WRC game made, based on the 2005 season. I believe the rights are up for grabs, and as far as I am aware there are no takers. Shows how important the WRC is, imagine them trying to make a gamr though, there probably aren't enough cars/drivers to make a game. They should make a classic game with lots of the old cars/stages from years past. But that's just dreaming....

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great idea. If I had the technology, the cash and the skills I'd make it myself LOL
    http://www.wrc3f.tk|| CMR2 BRC Yorkshire/McRae Tribute Winner :) ||