Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Wsb 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    Great to see Bayliss back on top. Corser and Haga not far behind though. It looks like being an exciting year for the Supers.

My word!! Roby is going to give 'em all heaps!!

Laugh now, I know you are all laughing!!, But One Day he'll be right up there!!

Then I'm going to be saying..I told you so!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    have a look on the new livery of TEAM SUZUKI ALSTARE for their three riders set up
    http://www.superbikeplanet.com
    A funny and very special outfit full of bubbles , energy for everyone as the season will be very attractive with 28 minimum rider's line up at the start.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question what's your opinion about the new SUZUKI ALSTARE LIVERY 2008

Have a look on
    http://www.superbikeplanet.com

for all three riders
    YUKIO KAGAYAMA
    FONIS NIETO
    MAX NEUKIRCHNER

tell me your opinion.....
    you like it
    you think you can like it
    you need to see it on tv before giving opinion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    New Suzuki livery - mmmmm. Not sure yet!

It looks pretty bright and busy, which is good.

Possibly a bit cluttered - quite a mix of the old blue/yellow with the new red/white sponsor going on there, but I'll wait and see how it looks on TV.

Would have been good to have three different liveries if that was allowed - Dark Dog for Max, Pepephone.com for Fonsi and a classic factory livery for Yukio.

Not sure how to rate Suzuki ahead of the season, I think they could still be front-runners on occasion.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    That livery is way too busy for my liking. It looks awful IMO.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Combination of yellow dark dog and pepephone make the bike looks too busy, but it give a fun look, it's a reminder to the twist livery of Yamaha Fiat 500 Assen, creative work.

The underage drinking and drunk driving/riding could be an issue that have seriously prohibited Corona to appear on the bike. I expect they still want to run another yellow edition of Gracias extra once racing in a country without strict prohibition on beer product, (like Sentul )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That livery really is woeful, pathetic.. I cannot believe someone got paid for it..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks rubbish, like a backmarker privateer trying to cram on as many sponsors as possible. Separate liveries would have been more preferable.

I'm not really rating the Zook squad very highly at the moment. I really only see Nieto, Neukirchner and Kagayama as infrequent podium chances with best championship finishes likely around 6th to 10th.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As you may or may not know, 'pats750' is Patricia Batta, wife of Francis Batta, so the feedback will be heard on this occasion!

She ran a competition three years ago to win the team merchandise, which I won (I was a regular member on here at the time as opposed to Mod). I might wear the shirt tomorrow actually!
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool, hi Patricia.

I looked earlier and elected to wait until I saw it on tv - but the concept looks ok to me.

I certainly am not ready to write Yukio off just yet... but I do think the Ducati and Yamaha teams are likely to be strongest.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"