Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BJB's loss is my gain
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The changing of the forum threw me out abit, i'll get the times in today

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    results tomorrow, gang, as today we install the chrimby tree.....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Times sent!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guys, I'm thinking I made a big mistake...

The original thread (and existing schedule) list this event with a mandatory pit stop, but I did not indicate that in this thread.

Could each of you let me know if you did or did not take a pit stop? Of course, the intent was for eveyone to take a stop.

No worries-we'll sort this out one way or another..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I didn't pit
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm truly sorry for having left out an important detail at the beginning of this thread. Now we have a decision to make:

1) As it seems some did pit stops and others did not, should we add a designated number of seconds to everyone's time who di not take a pit stop, or..

2) Just nix this round (no points for anyone), I'll report times as they are, and move on to the next round?

Let me know what you think...

Tannat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re TRD1

I did pit at the end of the 10th lap! I think you will have to can this one - too hard to add on times for pits.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have to agree with PV-this will be a no-points round.
    We may/may not make it up later.

Regardless, here are the results...

1*JonBrown---AlfaRomeo----25:04.11*------1:13.85
    2-PeterVuko--AlfaRomeo----25:36.95--------1:13.93
    3-Tannat-----Lexus---------25:55.97-------1:15.50
    4-BM---------Vauxhall-------27:02.02-------1:16.33
    5-RaikRules---MG------------31:21.46-------1:29.97

*-Did not make pit stop

I would have suggested adding 30 seconds for those who did not make a pit stop. Would have made for very close results...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Remaining schedule and rules

December 13-20 Donington Sprints-3 laps sunny, 3 laps sunny, 3 laps rain (3 races total)

December 27-January 3--Oulton Park-5 laps drizle, 5 laps rain ( 2 races total)

January 10-17--Silverstone Enduro-20 lap enduro, rain, 1 MANDATORY PIT STOP, DEFAULT SETTINGS (1 race only)

January 24-31--Brands Hatch Indy Sprints-3 laps sunny, 3 laps sunny, 3 laps rain (3 races total)

February 7-14 Knockhill-5 laps rain, 5 laps sunny (2 races total)

February 21-28 Donington Enduro-20 laps, sunny, 1 MANDATORY PIT STOP, DEFAULT SETTINGS

9 rounds-18 races

*As we'll be competing through the holiday season I'll allow 3 dropped races. However, in order to take advantage of this you MUST complete at least 15 races (thus dropping the remaining 3).

***THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY TO ALL RACES****************

*Unless otherwise noted, settings are free (all enduros use default car settings)

*2 wheels on the track at all times (we all know this rule)

*Races to be completed in single race mode using full grids and minimum difficulty level of 85%

*As the PS2 version does not allow qualifying, in order to have a level playing field NO QUALIFYING IS ALLOWED for all races. Typically you are gridded 6-8. If I am wrong on this point please let me know.

*Points for driver's and the top finishing car of each marque will receive points as follows 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

*You may change cars once during the season, but no more than 3 of any marque may fill the grid at any time.

*Anything not covered by these rules is not open to interpretation, but rather must be brought before me for approval

*I'm very lenient with deadlines, so just let me know on the race thread or via PM that you will be late. I'd rather have a healthy grid and late results than a poor showing and results on time.

*There will be absolutely no changes in the above schedule, and competitors are free to submit times for any race at any time (feel free to complete the whole series this weekend if you like )

Happy Racing!
    Tannat