Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TRD1 BTCC Brands Hatch GP Enduro

If you've submitted your times already please resubmit as I didn't open any PMs before the old forum was abolished....

Rememebr:Times due this Friday..

Brands Hatch GP
    20 laps
    Sunny
    default settings
    NO qualifying allowed
    2 wheels on track at all times
    Full grid
    NO cheats
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re TRD1 BTCC

Just sent my times into Tannat. Hope he gets them - this new format is confusing!! The race was really enjoyable - very fast & tough on the concentration. The Alfa seemed to go well but I'm not that sure what time is quick around Brands GP - also using default setting made it even more challenging.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Got em PV.

Pasting these here for reference:

Championship after two rounds:

1. Peter Vuko 46 (3 wins)
    2. Brown John Brown 44 (2 wins)
    3. Tannat 30
    4. RaikkonenRules 19
    5. Racer69 18
    6. MadCat 14
    7. ChrisFinch 11
    8. BM 8

1. Alfa Romeo 90 (5 wins)
    2. Lexus 30
    3. Vauxhall 29
    4. MG 27
    5. Peugeot 14
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am in a bar in berlin at the mo, so no way of getting u times before friday. I am back saturday morning, so could possibly send them to you then if that would be OK.
    Chris Finch-now available in high definition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfinch
    I am in a bar in berlin at the mo, so no way of getting u times before friday. I am back saturday morning, so could possibly send them to you then if that would be OK.
    I'm at the back of the bar with that really hot blonde chick-HI CHRIS!!!

That will be fine. I lost your times when the forum crossed-over...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks as if this round will become a victim of the forum cross-over. So far only 5 time submissions expected....

Tannat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey sorry i haven't had chance to do any times.....so many uni projects.....its annoying......errmmmm....won't be able to do this one cause even over the weekend im at Rockingham marshalling so im really sorry!
    2005 TOCA Race Driver BTCC Champion
    Staffordshire Uni Student: 3rd Year

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I 'll have my races done before ten 'o' clock GMT. I'm looking forward to giving Peter Vuko another thrasing.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant do my times tonight as i've been working and dont have the energy now ... would tomorrow evening be ok?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Just did my race. It was going very well untill lap 16. I a wheel on the grass going into paddock and it sent me wide. To protect the front of the car I flicked the car around with the handbrake so the rear hit the barrier. My rear wheels were damaged but my pace was still good on the remaining laps. Not too confident about being in the top2 though.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!