Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heres a couple I got, not much of a photographer I'm afraid, plus its a new camera

http://usera.imagecave.com/curryhead...Picture021.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/curryhead...Picture031.jpg
    England, Land of Hope and Curry :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The orange cars sponsor makes me always smile, wonder if there would be some company name Incompetent, would somehow fit better the driver.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    I'm really sorry FocusChampion I had pictures of quite a few of the Dutch competitors but everything bar about 10 pictures i'd uploaded got deleted by my now ex-sister. Gutted is not even the word!

So my sincerest apologies. I had a picture of Bijvelds on the back of a trailer too lol!
    Can happen. anyboy else?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    The orange cars sponsor makes me always smile, wonder if there would be some company name Incompetent, would somehow fit better the driver.

There has been worse drivers in the WRC. I don't think there is anything wrong with Henning, he will never be champion but he is a good driver.

Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Just you wait until he gets in the Ford Focus , it,s known that Henning has said that the 307 is the worst handling car he ever driven
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 576 Times in 209 Posts
    Will hopefully have my pics up by tomorrow.

Bijvelds stopped in front of me on SS1, halfway round the corner. So whilst I jumped out to push him out the way, one or two other guys helped but the marshals stood around and watched! I was shouting at them to slow down the next car, but they didn't do anything The next car came round the corner flat out but luckily we had just moved enough to avoid him hitting the car and six spectators.

However, wandering around the stages didn't prove to be a problem but I wish the marshals there had more of an idea about incident management.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Superb photo's!

Thanks everyone!
    I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    Just you wait until he gets in the Ford Focus , it,s known that Henning has said that the 307 is the worst handling car he ever driven
    Seems to work fine for Stohl? Don't think it's a good idea to blame the car. Sure enough it's not the best car but I don't think he will win rallies even if he flies a helicopter round the stages. But even so, he is a good driver!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    Yes, that will propably be the most interesting next season, to follow how the Ford youngsters compaires against eachother.
    Stohl said the car is good, maybe Henning got the downgraded this year again.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Henning has been match to Stohl and even faster quite often despite three last races of the season. Henning is not the first who finds 307 as difficult in the sense of driveability. Henning will do fine with Focus but of course will not challnege Grönholm or Hirvonen but could be near whether to Gardemaister or Latvala.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner