Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TRD1 BTCC Round 5 Oulton Park

We'll be halfway through the seaon at the finish of this weekend. The Alfa duo of Peter Vuko and Jon Brown have dominated thus far. A wet weekend awaits the BTCC circus at the challenging circuit of Oulton Park...

Race 1 5 laps drizzle
    Race 2 5 laps wet

Free Race mode
    No Qualifying
    2 wheels on the track at all times (mind the chicane!)
    Full Grid
    No Cheats
    85% difficulty minimum

Submit fast lap and overall times by midnight Wednesday, January 3.

Thanks for participating
    Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re BTCC

Just sent my times in. Pretty happy - the car worked well in the wet. Another victory would be nice but J.B has been in good form.Hopefully more entries this time.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Forgot about this

I might do them tonight, but I'm also busy with Palmer Audi, Cliocup, RoC and I go back to college tomorrow

There isn't enough hours in the day!
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll try and do it, but Splinter Cell and Project Gotham are currently ruling my life.

And another thing, are you aware of increasing the difficulty throughout the season. It was only 80% for the last round, and may have been 75% at the start, that i can't remember.
    Chris Finch-now available in high definition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfinch
    I'll try and do it, but Splinter Cell and Project Gotham are currently ruling my life.

And another thing, are you aware of increasing the difficulty throughout the season. It was only 80% for the last round, and may have been 75% at the start, that i can't remember.

Have I really, Chris?
    Thought it had been 85% throughout. Let me know if the competitors are getting in your way too much. We can abolish this rule with no problem....
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh right, maybe I was just crazy. I have had no rpoblems with AI so far, but I shall see.
    Chris Finch-now available in high definition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Times due today, guys...

Let me know if you needa na extension.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I might get them done this evening
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Deadline extended til Friday, as I got a bit carried away with Test Drive Le Mans over the past couple of days

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Results sometime today gang!