Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My collection only goes back to 1993 but I may go further back depending on space and money.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrooper_uk
    I agree with you KILOHMUNNS as you say that you don't buy for investment.
    I initially tried to justify that I was ""investing" when buying my collection, but the prices have collapsed. I've given up on that belief as the only cars that maintained their value are the Cavaliers, 850 wagons and Alfa 155s.

I'm currently reviewing my display as my models are far greater than my cabinet now. I intend to display all my models and my goal is to collect all touring cars from around the globe.
    I don't have enough space to display them either. I usually mix the models with related touring car promos or related items. You can have a autograph or media brochure pckge along with the touring car model. Or I currently have display of Watson's Water sponsored BMWs along with a bottle of Watson's water.

This is for seatfreak, I notice that Norev have released the WTCC Seat Leon's with the red bull livery. I seen an Ebayer in Germany had bought a few of them.
    Wow, I can't wait to see what it looks like. I'm still trying to find a cheap Lacetti.
    Supertouring Forever and Ever...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is for seatfreak, I notice that Norev have released the WTCC Seat Leon's with the red bull livery. I seen an Ebayer in Germany had bought a few of them.
    Trax have them listed..
    http://www.trax-models.co.uk/Trax/Pages/futuretour.html