Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Best livery 2007 :O)

right dont know if any one has done this but just woundered which team you think has the best livery this season and you can pick more then one.

i think Vauxhall or Team RAC
    Following Plato Btcc, Hamilton F1 and Earnhart Jr & Patrick Nascar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would have to say seat as the yellow and silver really suit the car and also team arkas loks very smart
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If I were bias I would deffo say SEAT's livery also - though the WTCC team's livery is better again - also but as I am not a bias kind of person one livery this season that has caught my eye this season is the livery of Team Dynamics.

I don't know what it is about it but I think the patternation looks kind of cool. Even if for me the car doesn't carry it that well. But then that is my personal view and to you good people it might work well the combination of the scheme and car.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I would have to say that Mike Jordan's John Guest Integra is still my favorite, closely followed by the RAC BMW's. I think that Dynamics looks very clutered this year where as the RAC cars look clean and agressive. I don't like the look of VXR at all, which is a shame because I like the road version of the car but the green and red just don't go together well for me, would look a lot better in red and white like they were a couple of seasons ago.
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    between jackson, jordan, smith, jones' latest with the red and erkut

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlMetro
    I would have to say that Mike Jordan's John Guest Integra is still my favorite, closely followed by the RAC BMW's. I think that Dynamics looks very clutered this year where as the RAC cars look clean and agressive.
    My view exactly.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    where as the RAC cars look clean and agressive.
    Are you that Lawrence Bowen geezer?

Because that is exactly what I think the design pro's would describe WSR's livery as. Clen yet agressive. Well done Carl.

Do you apply the same then to Mat Jacksons?

It seems a bit of a trademark. All the factory and indies in the WTCC have that line that runs from the front to back. All exept Stefano D'Aste. In the case of the factory teams the line takes the form of the drivers national flag. I like it.

I don't like the look of VXR at all, which is a shame because I like the road version of the car but the green and red just don't go together well for me, would look a lot better in red and white like they were a couple of seasons ago.
    Nor do I being brutally honest. Not just the scheme. But too much is going on.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll just throw a spanner in the works by saying I think Erkut's Arkas livery looks the best! The white wheels are a nice touch and the simple blue squares go well with the white bodywork. Next would be Jordan's, then the Alfa Romeos Pinkney and Marsh.
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Chris Stockton's black Lexus is my favourite. I like Gavin Smith's SEAT a lot too because it is just so visible, I reckon it could be seen from the Moon :
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think if Team air cool painted the fake vents on the Toldeo's bumper it would be the best livery. I like the new Robertshaw Integra and as said the Arkas car looks great.