Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Missed all of this round because the fecking VCR didn't work. And I can't see any highlights in the TV listings

What was the racing like? Was it a spectacular as it normally is at Knockhill?
    PM me with your address and I'll send you a DVD copy.

Only got a chance to watch it last night, some great close racing. It was also good to see John George and Martyn Bell get some points. Lets hope more cars will be back for the final round.
    Cleland is a legend. :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    John George did really well. It took Tom Chilton quite a while to get past him in race two.
    You lot still here?!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    John George did really well. It took Tom Chilton quite a while to get past him in race two.
    Chilton really is having an awful season, isn't he? He has had some bad luck, but generally he's looked totally out of sorts almost everywhere.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Chilton really is having an awful season, isn't he? He has had some bad luck, but generally he's looked totally out of sorts almost everywhere.
    He seems to have lost his way at Vauxhall, but I still think he's a potential future BTCC Champion. He's come in for ridicule in some quarters, but in fairness to him, I think the vast majority of BTCC drivers would find themselves in his position if paired with a team-mate of Giovanardi's calibre.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeansBeansBeans
    He seems to have lost his way at Vauxhall, but I still think he's a potential future BTCC Champion. He's come in for ridicule in some quarters, but in fairness to him, I think the vast majority of BTCC drivers would find themselves in his position if paired with a team-mate of Giovanardi's calibre.
    I agree that he must still be a good driver, because his pre-2006 performances prove it and you don't suddenly lose your ability, but he has had an utterly unremarkable season in a car that could well win the title. This never does anyone any good.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Form is temporary, class is permanent
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Knockhill was a great meeting. I would say that my driver of the day would be Martyn Bell as he 9 times out of 10 fishtailed and drifted out of the haiprin everytime. It was great to watch!

You could tell from Shedden's body language in the car in Race 1 he was going to do somthing stupid because he was so desperate to win at Knockhill, and lo, he proved me right.

Roll on Thruxton, it's going to be exciting.
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...