Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

F3 Take 3 - euro series - Oulton Park

We're off to the Chesire circuit in England for another insane dose of F3 action!

Starting this round a bit early as i'm a bit busy in the next few days..so might as well post this up early rather than late!

Race 1 is an open round - Free setups and qualifying. For race 2, the handicaps are as follows.:

Positions 1, 2 and 3 - default settings and start at the back of the grid.
    (Adam, Johnny and Piotr).
    Positions 4 and 5 - default settings, except the gears and downforce which are free, and start in the middle.
    (Tannt and CCFanatic).
    Positions 6 and 7 - default settings except gears and downforce which are free and start at the front.
    (R_Illusions and Penske_ALMS).

Anyone else who wishes to participate, then speak now (or forever hold your peace) and i shall issue you with appropiate handicaps!

Car Settings - See above.
    AI - Hard
    Free practise
    Corner cutting - off (but at least 2 wheels on the black stuff at all times, unless you crash or decide to run some spectators over...)
    Careless driving - off
    Flags - on
    Restarts - only upto the end of lap 2 of each race

Race 1 - 3 laps. No pit stops. A sprint to the finish.

Race 2 - 7 laps with compulsory pitstop where you must stop and change tyres. Any damage you want to repair is optional.

Times to be submitted to me no later than September 12th at midnight (ish) british time.

Race 1 - QT, FL and RT.
    Race 2 - FL and RT.

Have fun!
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for giving us two laps to restart this time - that'll give us a chance to work up through the field at least!

couldn't even imagine working up through the field with no restarts to fall back on! talk about mixing things up, that would.

seems I've run in the 1:04's with free set up, and the 1:06's in default.....
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, just for Johnny - no restarts at all

only joking

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    YUK! Hate this circuit with tht ridiculous bump at the chicane.

At least we can adjust df to rid our chassis of some understeer..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This race is going to be tough. Haven't run the circuit since the test. Team Principle Ron Dennis is looking out very quick after the situation at Zandvoort. The whole team is crumbling apart. Lost our main sponsor so funding might keep me from starts. Our engineer went back to Raikkonen's team over the Zandvoort situation, so setups are going to be bad. Our new Dallara chassis was just repoed was well as the two new Mugen-Honda engines that were still in the crate. Sad day for the Team Racing squad. Hope to contend for a top 5 though.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can someone please explain about all the restart rules and such. Is it all dependant on trus and honesty?

Half Pike Motorsport have teamed up with Land Shark to enter a privatear team running one car, which has been confimed by the team in a public statement today, to be driven by Iain Johnson. With his curent WRC campainge in doubt after the new season's rules and car changes, he has entered into a few DTM events supported by Half Pike to raise funds for next years WRC programme, before getting back on track in 2 season's time, and sees the F3 series as a great opportunity to get involved in more racing.

"It is a cheap, easy-to-run series, with some great racing. The car feals great, event better than the Opel (DTM) we are driving right now, and is very easy to adjust to and get to grips with. Im looking forward to the first race in Oulton in a weeks time. This season's WRC is in shatters for me, but it seems things will be much better in 2 season's time, so Im going to sit it out until then. Hopefully the F3 series will be as much of a success as the past WRC racing."
    wrc3f.tk <-- Our Site

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawprint
    Can someone please explain about all the restart rules and such. Is it all dependant on trus and honesty?[/i]
    Basically - yes

Welcome aboard!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by real_illusions
    Basically - yes
    that's not entirely true

I have an uncle who works for the CIA, and, using the post-9/11 Patriot Act he has been able to implant monitoring devices in everyone's CPUs that can monitor your actions.

Of course, should you break the rules then fail to accurately report it to us, we won't be able to legally bring charges against you.

However, you will be brought to a military base in Cuba will you will be detained 50-60 years for "questioning".
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hehe..thats if you use a PC..but my PC and ps2 were brought before the 9/11 events

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    your PS2 still has something similiar to a CPU. and there's ways of tapping into it.

oh beleive me, there's ways.

we shouldn't say much more though. we've already used certain trigger words that have placed this forum, and all of us, on a List.

but anyway, just run your races fairly and honestly and there won't be any problems, k?