Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sim A1 Series

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sim A1 Series

Hi the sim a1 series is still going and there are 18 nations now confirmed. 4 spaces left for anyone interested. Please follow the link on my signature

Cheers

Rich

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is this just a management game or an actual racing sim league?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

It is a manager game. The season will begin in the new year so as if course people will have limited time on here during the festive time but the dates for the rounds of the races will be up on the website this weekend.

Rich

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

The dates for the rounds have now been added. 18 nations will be taking part in the season but there are still 4 spaces left if anyone is still interested in joining.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The season is set to start in Monza in January and the series now has 19 nations as Republic Ireland have now joined with Firman and Devaney at the Octane Racing team run nation.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

weekends?

Are all of these races during weekends or weeks, i may not be able to compete in some if they are in the week (school work, dad working at home, ect.)

I think i will be okay if they are weekends, but it would have been nice to see it go into august (school holidays) but yeah, seems all right!
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You don't actually compete the races yourself you just submit your car setup and pit strategy and richspeedway will run them on his programme.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Do not worry the races will be done in the weekend. The race calendar on the website on my signature now has dates. Also when the season is over or getting to the end I will ask if people would like to carry on so then the next season will be pretty much straight after (depending on how many people carry on)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just a quick message to say hope all managers and everyone else looking in this thread has a great christmas and new year and the season will be beginning in January in Monza so please if you have not looked yet managers check the race calendar as the rounds will be done every weekend from January.

Cheers

Richard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Round One starts on January 6th so if managers could please nominate the driver they would like to drive the round that would be great. You can either pm me on here on the website. Also nearer the date on the website the weather for the weekend's action will be up so teams can pick when to go into the pits as well as the aggression of the driver.