Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    but they are still were still way more influencial than Jr. and Brian.

even to this day. Big E was the reason I started watchin Nascar
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    let me explain it this way. These are the 15 that have the most influence in Nascar...........NOT who did have.
    "If you can help others, and fail to do so, your time on earth has been wasted" - Roberto Clemente

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I would say they show their ignorance by not having Humpy and Bruton Smith there. Those guys are the only reason that NASCAR hasn't been busted under antitrust legislation.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle not
    LMAO. For the same reason that Brian france is there instead of Bill France, they are dead.
    But the late Earnhardt stills has a souvienier booth at every race and stills make more money off that than most drivers that still race. His death was what really got nascar to focus on safety for the drivers.
    What is Indy?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFanatic
    But the late Earnhardt stills has a souvienier booth at every race and stills make more money off that than most drivers that still race. His death was what really got nascar to focus on safety for the drivers.
    I think they wanted to have people effecting change by their actions or non actions NOW. I would love to see Sr. alive and being a voice for change and on that list then the reality. His prescence is shown to be there by the inclusion of Theresa Earnhardt, who is making a ton of money on selling gear with the "3" on it. At some point, isn't just plain ghoulish?
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would add Bruton Smith, Humpy Wheeler and Richard Childress but I would definitely remove that idiot Darrell Waltrip

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Darrell Waltrip has power?. Someone need to take that man to the side and tell him to sort it out. He make a twat of himself weekly on FOX. Anyone see him making his predictions for the rest of the year on Fox's last race?. Wearing a sparkily gold turban and waving his hands around a crystal ball like an arse. That right there was when the man lost all the respect i had for him.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not only should Richard Childress be on the list…I’d say he is top 5 material.

What other owner has been able to get NASCAR to give into his every request? I’d say that's pretty darn influential.

Jack: I need a sponsor for the #99 car and Crown Royal would like to be that sponsor.
    NASCAR: No. Sorry, but we won’t allow hard liquor sponsorship in NASCAR. It’s a bad influence on the children.
    Jack: But cigarettes and beer are ok?
    NASCAR: Well, or course not! Err, wait. Yes! No! We mean no!
    Jack: Huh?
    Jack thinking to himself: I wish I was in the good ‘ol boy network like RC!

Later that racing season…

Richard: I need a sponsor for the #30 car and Jack Daniel’s would like to be that sponsor. Also, they would like us to change the number on the car to #07.
    NASCAR: Why, of course! Anything for our favorite son. Why don’t you come on in here and have a cigar and a glass of cognac with us!
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

Looks like Crown Royal made it onto the #26 Jack Roush car ....... mokin:
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The most influential person in NASCAR is the guy who waves the yellow flag and the guy who decides that a hotdog wrapper is a piece of debris.