Page 25 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very interesting models!! How do you managed to have them?
    M. Monroe: Diamonds are girl's best friend
    feresc13: If they are three in red, also for a guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A Friend of mine did make them.
    Ixo- and Minichamps-Base with selfmade Decals !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    A Friend of mine did make them.
    Ixo- and Minichamps-Base with selfmade Decals !
    Ok!! I was looking for those decals in Rallye-Miniature, but they did'nt exist, because, who knows, maybe I'd like to make them.

Very nice models!! Congratulations!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks !

If you want to see the Rest of my 127 Focus WRC Models or my Collection of Rallye World Champions:

www.modellautopara.de

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Our websites have some similar points, have a look at mine

http://perso.gratisweb.com/rallyfan13/

Now I'm working on cars from the World Rally Championship, by now I only have done a page for each from the WRC from 2001-2007, and I have added pictures from the landscape from each rally in the 2000 years webpage

http://perso.gratisweb.com/rallyfan13/00.htm

Your Focus Collection is really impressionant!! I don't have 127 Focus WRC, of course, but I think that is the model with more entrings in my collection, really closed to the Citroën Xsara (WRC + KitCar versions)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New here

Hi all,
    I'm new to this forum so i take a little time to introduce myself.
    I'm 35 years old and i'am fond of rally models, this is why i introduce myself in this section.
    I collect loeb's cars, xsara models, and i try to get one model from each rallycar since 1994.
    To complete my collections and to help other collectors, I realise some personnals models with decals made by myself. Some of my models can be seen upper (wilks and mikkelsen focus).
    If some of you have ideas to help me to complete my collections, and if i can help some of you, just let me know.....
    Sebastien, Miniaseb.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miniaseb
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this forum so i take a little time to introduce myself.
    I'm 35 years old and i'am fond of rally models, this is why i introduce myself in this section.
    I collect loeb's cars, xsara models, and i try to get one model from each rallycar since 1994.
    To complete my collections and to help other collectors, I realise some personnals models with decals made by myself. Some of my models can be seen upper (wilks and mikkelsen focus).
    If some of you have ideas to help me to complete my collections, and if i can help some of you, just let me know.....
    Sebastien, Miniaseb.
    Hi Sébastien,

I'm not an old member, but be wellcome to motorsportforums!!

Firstifull let me congratulate for your job on Ford Focus WRC nad make you know that if ever I can help you, take it for granted. For me the aim of a forum is to help other people and share knowledges and info.

Well, do you sell those decals? I'm really interested on Mikkelsen Focus and the one from Wilks in Norway.

Also I'm trying to do all the champions of Rally Catalunya and I've a lack of the three last editions where won Sébastien Loeb, do you also have those decals for sell?

Thank you in advanced, and for any question, you know my mail (avaible on my website)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    New Trofeu releases!!

The debut of Juha Kankkunen in WRC

The Alpine from Larrousse in TdC'75

And the Fiat 131 from Munari in Bandama'80

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feresc13
    Hi Sébastien,

I'm not an old member, but be wellcome to motorsportforums!!

Firstifull let me congratulate for your job on Ford Focus WRC nad make you know that if ever I can help you, take it for granted. For me the aim of a forum is to help other people and share knowledges and info.

Well, do you sell those decals? I'm really interested on Mikkelsen Focus and the one from Wilks in Norway.

Also I'm trying to do all the champions of Rally Catalunya and I've a lack of the three last editions where won Sébastien Loeb, do you also have those decals for sell?

Thank you in advanced, and for any question, you know my mail (avaible on my website)
    Hello,
    Thanks for your congratulations.
    To answer to your question, yes, of course, i can sell you these decals (or complete models if you want- i still have bases); about your request for S.LOEB decals, i still didn't realise them but i will, because i want to collect all the Loeb's victories. So, I will be able to help you soon.

I think you live in spain, so i think you can help me to find pictures to realise some xsara from spain. I saw some pictures from kit cars (a grey winston with 2 versions red or blue decals) that i'd like to realise, but these pictures are not good enough. Do you know some spanish website where i can find rally pictures ?

Sebastien, Miniaseb.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rallye in 1/43 scale

W.BELL in Rally of Portugal 1998