Moderator Janneppi gave me an infraction for no reason, claiming it was for "inappropriate language". The word I said, in the USA at least, just means a man that is stupid, similar to moron/jackass. Given what words I've seen used around here, I'm at a loss how it could be deemed "inappropriate". Additionally, despite immediately asking him via private message what the deal was and what exactly was "inappropriate" about the language he has refused to return back any answer. And, again, I immidately questioned his actions via private message and have waited awhile after sending it.

Addiitonally, instead of removing the one word I can only assume was the issue, he removed an entire chunk of a paragraph that was critical of a specific driver, but left the rest of the post.

This smascks of bogus moderating by someone that was not happy with one of his favorite drivers being criticized and has no place happening on any message board that wants to retain any members.

Edit: and to be perfectly clear the word was clearly directed at a specific driver, not a poster or somesuch.