Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Getting infractions for no reason

Moderator Janneppi gave me an infraction for no reason, claiming it was for "inappropriate language". The word I said, in the USA at least, just means a man that is stupid, similar to moron/jackass. Given what words I've seen used around here, I'm at a loss how it could be deemed "inappropriate". Additionally, despite immediately asking him via private message what the deal was and what exactly was "inappropriate" about the language he has refused to return back any answer. And, again, I immidately questioned his actions via private message and have waited awhile after sending it.

Addiitonally, instead of removing the one word I can only assume was the issue, he removed an entire chunk of a paragraph that was critical of a specific driver, but left the rest of the post.

This smascks of bogus moderating by someone that was not happy with one of his favorite drivers being criticized and has no place happening on any message board that wants to retain any members.

Edit: and to be perfectly clear the word was clearly directed at a specific driver, not a poster or somesuch.

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    The word twit is ok by my standards, the one with an "a" isn't, guess which one you used?

And furthermore, Hamilton isn't my favourite driver by any means.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

No reasons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendersen
    Moderator Janneppi gave me an infraction for no reason, claiming it was for "inappropriate language". The word I said, in the USA at least, just means a man that is stupid, similar to moron/jackass. Given what words I've seen used around here, I'm at a loss how it could be deemed "inappropriate". Additionally, despite immediately asking him via private message what the deal was and what exactly was "inappropriate" about the language he has refused to return back any answer. And, again, I immidately questioned his actions via private message and have waited awhile after sending it.

Addiitonally, instead of removing the one word I can only assume was the issue, he removed an entire chunk of a paragraph that was critical of a specific driver, but left the rest of the post.

This smascks of bogus moderating by someone that was not happy with one of his favorite drivers being criticized and has no place happening on any message board that wants to retain any members.

Edit: and to be perfectly clear the word was clearly directed at a specific driver, not a poster or somesuch.

The infraction was well deserved, and wilst here, let me remind you that last week you've posted (F1 forum) an huge insult towards a member. You were lucky to not get a ban for that, but I can assure you it won't happen again...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    The infraction was well deserved, and wilst here, let me remind you that last week you've posted (F1 forum) an huge insult towards a member. You were lucky to not get a ban for that, but I can assure you it won't happen again...

Complete BS. I don't recall doing any such thing. And with arbitrary, jingoistic, and bigotted moderation, who cares about this place? Who is this place, btw. I'd like an email address.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendersen
    Complete BS. I don't recall doing any such thing. And with arbitrary, jingoistic, and bigotted moderation, who cares about this place? Who is this place, btw. I'd like an email address.
    You don't care about this place ? we don't care about you...bye
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It's the Banneppi and Pino show Good stuff
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pino
    You don't care about this place ? we don't care about you...bye
    2008 ESPN Stockcar Challenge MSF Champion :D
    2007 Yahoo! Boogity Boogity Boogity Champion :D

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Man, having caught this thread earlier would have made for a certain pick at the "who'll be banned next" thread :
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchote
    Man, having caught this thread earlier would have made for a certain pick at the "who'll be banned next" thread :
    Hey, is there a sweep-stake.

I vote..... Me

Mind you, I'll probably get another 3 points for tempting fate. I seem to get them for sneezing these days
    Justice is blind but doesn't have to be stupid.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

I stand by our moderators

I am 100% behind our moderators. They do a great job in keeping this place enjoyable for as many members here as possible while trying to prevent certain members from attacking others here. This is a thankless task, for which they are not paid, and which they do to keep the peace here.

Of course there are disadvantages being a moderator; mostly they cannot come out with the more outrageous nonsense that I sometimes post.

Keep up the good work guys! Know that I am glad you are here for us.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout