Page 11 of 156 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    The article is old and is about his start in Mountain Rally in january where he did start with the 02 Focus from Mikkelsen.

He is working on a start in Rally Norway with a newer Focus, but I think he will start with his Peugeot 206 WRC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Østberg - top-6?

Quote Originally Posted by VFTS
    The article is old and is about his start in Mountain Rally in january where he did start with the 02 Focus from Mikkelsen.

He is working on a start in Rally Norway with a newer Focus, but I think he will start with his Peugeot 206 WRC
    Tord Linneruyd (my old driver) will drive his Peugeot 206 WRC in Rally Norway. He drove Rally Hadeland (2nd round Norwegian Championship) in this car last saturday, but had big problems finding a proper set-up and ended up 4th, more than two minutes behind Mads Østberg (Subaru Impreza WRC).

19 year old Mads showed excellent performance last saturday. He led Thomas Schie (Ford Focus) by only nine seconds before the last two stages. Then he turned up the wick and beat Schie by nearly 40 seconds on the two stages. His times was better than Henning Solberg from 2005, and he beat Schie by more than Henning Solberg did that time! Schie, who is no slouch himself on ice and snow, was mightily impressed. He reckons himself a candidate for a top-10 placing in Rally Norway, but he actually said that Mads Østberg (with this speed) was a top-6 contender in Rally Norway.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    There is 11 Ford Focus WRC cars enteres for Rally Norway!!!!!! Isn't that a record?
    Unfortunetly Tord is driving his 206 WRC in Norway, but 10 Focus WRC cars in one WRC events is still a new record. Last record was 9 Focus WRC cars in one WRC event.
    The history of the Ford Focus WRC http://web.zone.ee/focushistory/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anders Kjær´s Bozian-307

Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Any pictures of Anders Kjaer's Bozian whale ???
    No pictures before February 9, same day as the first day in the Swedish Rally. This is the day when Anders will see the car for the first time, and test the car at Dagali, Norway.

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaanus
    Unfortunetly Tord is driving his 206 WRC in Norway, but 10 Focus WRC cars in one WRC events is still a new record. Last record was 9 Focus WRC cars in one WRC event.
    Hi Jaanus,

I think there is 10 Focus's in Sweden as well.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Andreas Mikkelsen is not starting in Sweden, so there will be 9 Focus WRC cars.
    The history of the Ford Focus WRC http://web.zone.ee/focushistory/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I`m gonna be marshall at Ss6. Taking my Camera with me. Also that thay have I my 20th birthday

Nicest birthday ever!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaanus
    Andreas Mikkelsen is not starting in Sweden, so there will be 9 Focus WRC cars.
    bad news! what problems to have Mikkelsen? , but in Norway he will be competing?

Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    He wasn't alowed by the Swedis goverment because he is still 17, but yes he will drive in Norway.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink Not on road sections...

Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    He wasn't alowed by the Swedis goverment because he is still 17, but yes he will drive in Norway.
    The funny thing about Andreas Mikkelsen driving some rallies in Norway before the WRC-event, is that he is actually not allowed to drive on the road sections. He has been given dispensation to compete in several rallies, and drove Rally Hadeland last saturday. He will also compete in Sigdalsrally this coming saturday. But on these events codriver Ola Fløene has to take the steering wheel on the road sections. So its okay for Andreas to drive 200 km/h on the stages, but not 60 km/h on the normal roads! He is only 17, you know...

I actually don`t know what they will do in Rally Norway, but I think he has been given a dispensation also for the road sections in this event. Anyway I hope so, because it will be a lot of hassle for codriver Fløene to do a proper job when he is occupied on both sides in the car during such a long and hard event.