Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Name one mistake then daniel

No point in siting in front of the computer when you don't know whats happening, no fun the Subarus isen't doing that well either
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    Name one mistake then daniel
    Marcus is on 3 wheels.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m.lowe
    You have the choice not to listen to it Daniel then you wont get irritated
    I have a choice of listing or not listening and 99% of the time I don't. Doesn't mean I don't have a right to complain. Next time you complain about anything I'll tell you that you don't need to live in the UK or watch the WRC or be involved in whatever you find irritating A very immature and simplistic view indeed.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1,885 Times in 738 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Marcus is on 3 wheels.
    I never got that they said that, how could you know if your not listenig 99% of the time
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SUBARUNORWAY1
    I never got that they said that
    If you really want I'll listen to WRR for the next rally and write out all the mistakes

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Someone should get a life.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    WRR played 99 luftballoons today.

They played 99 luftballoons.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Knowing a thing or two about the subject kind of helps when deciding whether someone's doing a good job. It's only when you actually understand something (the WRC in this cas) that you see all the mistakes they make and so on.

So in almost four years of following the WRC i still know nothing? funny.. i thought i'd picked up an idea or two about what was going on in that time.. I find this comment quite offensive. I'm not some dumb blonde like most people seem to think i am.

And for the sake of clarity, Colin never reported that Marcus was on three wheels. He said that he has serious suspension damage and expressed concern for wether the wheel would stay on in the 30km road section, but at no point did he say that marcus was missing a wheel. Maybe if you listened to the radio you would know this, but as you dont like it and dont listen to it, does this qualify you to comment on such matters? Apparently i am not qualified to comment on the fact that i quite like rally radio and think they do a good job because i "know nothing about rally" so i would say you are not qualified on the subject of rally radio.

I agree with subarunorway1, i didnt like following the rally so much when all i had was splits. Rally radio made it entertaining.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    WRR played 99 luftballoons today.

They played 99 luftballoons.
    I take back this whole thread then

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina
    So in almost four years of following the WRC i still know nothing? funny.. i thought i'd picked up an idea or two about what was going on in that time.. I find this comment quite offensive. I'm not some dumb blonde like most people seem to think i am.

And for the sake of clarity, Colin never reported that Marcus was on three wheels. He said that he has serious suspension damage and expressed concern for wether the wheel would stay on in the 30km road section, but at no point did he say that marcus was missing a wheel. Maybe if you listened to the radio you would know this, but as you dont like it and dont listen to it, does this qualify you to comment on such matters? Apparently i am not qualified to comment on the fact that i quite like rally radio and think they do a good job because i "know nothing about rally" so i would say you are not qualified on the subject of rally radio.

I agree with subarunorway1, i didnt like following the rally so much when all i had was splits. Rally radio made it entertaining.
    My apologies for believing GigiGalliNo1

The point I was making was that less than 4 years ago you were on this forum saying how the WRC sucked and so on and now you're going on about how great it is