Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BEEP BEEP BEEP

whooooaaa

back that thing up!

you mean THE Piotr B gets to start in the front and me & Adam have to start in the middle?

I know it's his first race & all but he holds the codies track record on virtually every single track the F3 cars car on.

I'm just sayin....
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hehe...well..yeah i know, but its nice to see some competition

The other alternative is start in the middle with free setup.

I like to see how he goes with default settings.

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Crap. I sent you great times for Snetterton. Winning times.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK, I'll drive on default setup.

Piotr Borkowski - #7 - Robert Kubica Team - PL
    The racer69 TRD3 2007 DTM Champion
    http://www.trd3racing.surrealillusions.co.uk/dtm.php

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    started practicing last night. WHEW

I propose that we eliminate the no restarts rule. I mean it's cool because it makes you be REAL careful, and you know if you screw up you can't just hit restart. That should mix things up a bit.

BUT, I'm having to put in a LOT of practice laps so that I feel confident that I'll be able to run the races without crashing!

My favorit places to crash are gerlach bocht and renault bocht.

and what's with all those biulding in the background that look exactly the same? hotels or apartments? it reminds me of Russia - where once they designed a building that worked they would just build the same building everywhere!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I spent a few laps practicing my pit out lap just to get an idea of what the car would feel like on cold tires and extra fuel (FOUR laps extra worth) you know, since if I wrecked I couldn't restart or anything.

so on one lap I wrecked, but I decided to make my way back to the pits to practice another out lap.

and I ended up recreating this very special moment almost to a tee:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thats what you call literally driving the wheels off
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    I spent a few laps practicing my pit out lap just to get an idea of what the car would feel like on cold tires and extra fuel (FOUR laps extra worth) you know, since if I wrecked I couldn't restart or anything.

so on one lap I wrecked, but I decided to make my way back to the pits to practice another out lap.

and I ended up recreating this very special moment almost to a tee:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=3

Bummer. Crashing sucks. Had a moment in qualifying that nearly took me off pole.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell

and what's with all those biulding in the background that look exactly the same? hotels or apartments? it reminds me of Russia - where once they designed a building that worked they would just build the same building everywhere!
    Zandvoort is a walk away from the seashore. I think the surrounding area is something of a Dutch Daytona Beach, JS
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Finally hit the track for 2 timed laps and 4 untimed (corner cutting or spins).
    You'd think I was Loeb on the Monte with the number of times I used the handbrake (very, very deliicately). That goofy S bend in the middle of the lap won't help our lap times very much...

Perhaps a poor finish here will enable us to have free setups at the next venue where we can dial out this understeer of porcine levels...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(