Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFanatic
    Team Racing's Team Engineer Ron Dennis was not avalible for comment but did corporate with the FIA investigators. Sad news for the young rookie.
    oh well. it's not your fault. Ron's other driver is probably British and he was trying to help him out at your expense or something! you know how Mr Dennis likes to play favorites!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    oh well. it's not your fault. Ron's other driver is probably British and he was trying to help him out at your expense or something! you know how Mr Dennis likes to play favorites!
    Well Ron is on the hot seat and is looking for a way out. Our number one guy is Nigel Mansell's young son Leo and is the pet driver for Ron. He is real pain as he cannot drive and has attempted to attack me twice since he punched me earlier this year.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will sort out any punishment for CCfanatic when i get back from Donington on the Sunday night. Thanks for the honesty!

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok...i think i've worked out a way to punish CCFanatic.

A time penalty like 20 seconds will only drop him one place. A penalty of about 40 seconds (about 3 pitstops) is needed to drop him further down the field. So, I have reached the decision to effectively disqualify him, BUT he still has points for last place. This also means he drops in position in the ch'ship table. However the rules for Oulton in regards to handicaps will stay the same. As not to mess around with anyone who has already done their races or practising.

This may seem a little harsh, but its the only way of seeing a fair way to treat everyone else who had changed tyres. Plus it hopefully makes other people double check the rules before they race

Updated standings on the series website.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll take it. Fine with me. I didn't follow the rules.

Breaking News
    Team Racing's, Team Principal Ron Dennis has resigned over the pit debactle with CCFanatic. His replacement has not been named, but it looks as if you will see Team Racing's Crew Chief, Collin Kolles will take over after his firing from Spyker. Also, rumored is former F1 team owner, Eddie Jordan has come out. His presence would be huge for the 17 year old rookie.

The team has recieved a Disqualification over the debacle. Driver, CCFanatic has also been placed on probation from the team. He was quoted in an interview, "The team has fallen apart over this. First with Ron leaving, then the DQ, it has been a tough time for the team, which we might not make it through."

The team's sponsor, Indeck has also pulled their sponsorship on the team.

More news should be coming from a news confrence Tuesday.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In Other News

It has been roumered that a new pravatear team may enter the series in the newar future under the outfit of Half Pike motorsport. WRC3F.TK Motorsport, the Team who ran Iain Johnson's BRC car several seasons ago may also be in on the deal. A driver is yet to be confirmed, but the top possibility is the ex-rally driver himself. More news as we get it.

Wjats happened to Oulton, anyways?
    wrc3f.tk <-- Our Site

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pawprint - looking forward to seeing you on the grid!

Oulton is here -

http://www.motorsportforum.com/forum...d.php?t=120732