Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CMR2 ADAC Rallye Deutschland

Back to tarmac guys.

The rally will be run with the following format:
    Game Rally: France(mirrored)
    Shakedown stage: SS5
    Day 1: Single rally Expert level
    Day 2: Single rally Intermediate level

Rally starts on Saturday and deadline for submissions is Wednesday 22th 11:59 AM

For more info go to http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/cmr2wc or just ask it here! new entries always welcome

Have fun and good luck!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tarmac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oops tested on the wrong stage. practice makes for more crashes! More Red bull please!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    2:56.29
    2:50.75
    2:49.08
    2:51.62
    2:48.62

Hoping for no rain, and perhaps we'll grab a podium if we don't get too silly..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I might be in this one!
    http://www.wrc3f.tk|| CMR2 BRC Yorkshire/McRae Tribute Winner :) ||

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't have the best rally as I had no time to do any recceing (went to the actual rally in Germany), ran into a few rain showers and bruised a couple of bumpers but I still hope to beat Rat! (How well did you do buddy?)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will L
    I might be in this one!

Cool, would be great to get some more competitors!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cant do the Rally till tonight. I'll get the results out at the first opportunity. Should be a blinder, gotta beat Exhausted!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Marcel Haenen finishes rally Germany

We managed to finish the rally with a reasonable pace. We pushed all the way, but it got clear that in contrary to gravel, the subaru is nothing compared to the citroen on tarmac. We were really on the limit everywhere and drove pretty perfect but didn't came close to a PB on not a single stage.
    We still think our pace was good enough for some big points and to close the gap in the WC.

I took the Xsara out on a stage after the rally, just for reference, and was immediately 3s faster....subaru has some work to do

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We finished the Rally!
    Day 1:
    Boy, oh boy didn't we hit everything! Not just a tap either. We hit poles walls at a very fast speed and came off the worst, of course. Stage 3 gave us a fright going onto 2 wheels after cutting the inside of a hairpin! And still posted a PB!Stage 7 saw us on our roof twice after sliding around on slicks in the wet. On the last stage we went belly up after hitting a wall at 70 mph! A good day even with the Red Bull consumed to keep our nerves intact.
    Day 2:
    Fast, fast everywhere! 3 Pb's set throughout the day. The car was perfect and we just held it flat out wherever we could. Hope it will give us some much needed points!