Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,112 of 1112
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking Evo tommi

Hey guys, just randomly came back on and found this thread> what do u want to know? my tommi is basically groupN
    was a groupn car in nz national champs 2 years ago, only difference from group n now as when i ran it at rally nz is it ran a 34mm restrictor (wrc ) not 36mm group A,
    i had a hydrolic handbrake, raised gear leaver and 6.5 front bumper not a evo6 bumper (as 6.5 was never homologated as a group n car it has to look like an evo 6.

any other questions???

piran

Quote Originally Posted by bf1_IRL
    Thanks for the info

The WRC bit on the entry list is probably there just because they are A8 cars..

Don't suppose you know if the Makkinen editions are genuine ex-works GpA 6.5s from RalliArt/MMSP, Rugby, UK or built locally in NZ from road going shells?
    (I imagine they might be, but then again I could be wrong..)

It would be nice to hear from Mr.Piran about their car

Thanks again
    bf1
    120km airborne sideways into bank hurts
    Listen to ur co-driver
    www.pprally.co.nz

Tiffany-wholesaler

Tiffany wholesaler www.hw925shop.com is a professional Tiffany jewelry supplier for 3 years and won the good reputation on this line. The products of us are the best quality in china and the lowest price(not cheap bootleg), including the necklace ,cuff , ring ,earring . as 1837 style , round / heart tag style , Atlas style , Titanium style and so on . Pleasure more EBAY resellers join our company and enjoy our service. Since we are mate wholesaler and dropshipping servicer who can help you feel confidence to set up a steady business.To be exactly, you may have all kinds of questions from beginning If you're looking for a good source of wholesale Tiffany for your retail operation, online store or auction business, www.hw925shop.com is your one-stop shop for wholesale .hope you will get more surprise items on our website .
    Wecome to our website: www.hw925shop.com
    Email: hw925shopservice@yahoo.com.cn
    MSN: hw925shopservice@hotmail.com