Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My home is a sanctuary for my spirit, where my soul can touch base with its source, Almighty God.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hair cut or not to be, that is the question that consumes us until the start of racing!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant believe the fascinating topic of Sebastians haircut has spilled onto a second page!!!
    2006 GO!
    > Scott Speed
    > Red Bull Racing
    > Scuderia Toro Rosso
    > Sebastian Vettel

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wonder if a guy with the hair of Side Show Bob could actually wear a helmet? :
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    Wonder if a guy with the hair of Side Show Bob could actually wear a helmet? :
    i can answer this question as my hair is near exact to sideshow bob's style... and the answer is YES! it also provides an extra layer of padding for when you have a spill
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    I would be more worried about a set of balls. It is one thing to go fast in
    practice and another to go fast in the race. screw the hair - no one cares
    if you are fast - well if you are slow then get a haircut
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

My home is a sanctuary for my spirit, where my soul can touch base with its source, Almighty God.
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe F1
    I cant believe the fascinating topic of Sebastians haircut has spilled onto a second page!!!
    Well Giuseppe F1, it may not last. As they say, hair today and gone tomorrow. Just ask Andre Agassi!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He needs a manager like Briatore!!! Anyone knows where can I find Fisichella's and Alonso's photos taken in Billionaire Club??? XDDDDD

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I heard when he went in to apply for the job, he tucked his hair up under his hat.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio