Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts

Petter and Subaru?

Let's have an own thread for this subject as it seems to squeeze in to many threads after last weekend.

So what do you think? Too much whining, too little trying or what?
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    His psyche is worse and worse from rally to rally and i think this is result because he is not winning now for 2 years. in past years he was used to fight with the best and win some rallies. Now with new impreza he has only problems. At start there was only problem the car but now there are problems in his head he looks full of optimism but inside i think he is not so self-confident in driving like he was. Subaru new evolution of impreza must be PERFECT to rescue Solberg otherwise he will never be the best like he was.
    Other solution is to go to ford if Gronholm quit. But for me solberg without subaru is not solberg
    Waiting subbie to come back and maybe win:D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lainaus suomen f1-forumilta:

"Kyllä on taas kiiteltävä MTV3:n asiantuntemusta! Täyttä paskaa jauhaa pallinaama Tuominen minkä kerkee! "Petterillä ei kestä pää"

Kun tässä nyt Petterin kaa tuli juteltua ja kartturi Philkin oli meillä eilen illalla saunomassa niin molemmat sanoivat että ei uskalla olla sen auton kyyissä! Kun rattia pitää suorassa niin auto todellakin menee puolelta toiselle! Siis Subaru ei tällä hetkellä kulje suoraan ollenkaan... Petterillä oli pe aamuna ja la päivällä myös onglmia auton voimansiirron kanssa, ei tietäneet missä mutta auto muutti 2-vetoiseksi... Eikä siinä vielä kaikki vaan autossa ei ollut yhtään pitoa!"

According to writer Petter's car was no more 4wd both in friday and saturday. That person is working in Ford and discussed with Phill Mills in his Sauna after race! He criticizes (using very heavy words) finnish tv-commentators because they put Petter under suspicion instead of the car.

I can also witness that Petter's car behaved very weirdly in almost direct road. Those who are questioning Petter due to rally Finland are simply stupidos with little understanding of rallying. They cannot see that when the car is working perfectly Petter drives with top-pace in three consecutive stages (ss 4-6) and then his pace drops suddenly by one second/seconds per/km. This kind of differencies are not inside of drivers head.
    I am a big fan of Andy Aigner

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    poor petter now he really needs one of those sport psychologists to help him focus and stuff like that. Didnt henning had one? or was it someone else...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well in my opinion its a bit complicated issue, the team has told they give him a good car to drive building up his hopes, but soon as the ink has dryed in the contract the only thing they can deliver is sh!t in blue package, so it's understandable that he is frustrated, on the other hand what did he expect for this event, so why refuse to drive?
    I think best for Petter would be is trying to get rid of the contract what ever it takes, take a sabbath time rest a bit and try to find back the joy of driving, he still have a few good driving years ahead, i think he just should wait for offers and pick the best.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tomi probably you have right to change car and the team. but i cant imagine driving another car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leno
    Tomi probably you have right to change car and the team. but i cant imagine driving another car.
    what do you mean, do you drive a subaru impreza WRC?
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    All he can do, is plod around in that heap of junk until the 2008 car comes along.
    'Heroes don't die, they just move on to the next stage.' CMac Forever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bt52b
    All he can do, is plod around in that heap of junk until the 2008 car comes along.
    if i would not be this lazy, i would dig up the tread about when this one was launched or the one before or before or.................
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry i posted to fast: i cant imagine Solberg to drive another car. For me subaru+ solberg is the whole package