Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    It has to be said that I wasn't too pleased with the behaviour of some spectators, rude, loud in a bad way, leaving thrash everywhere, driving like idiots without due care among pedestrians...etc...
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    It has to be said that I wasn't too pleased with the behaviour of some spectators, rude, loud in a bad way, leaving thrash everywhere, driving like idiots without due care among pedestrians...etc...
    I saw also bad behavior from some East country spectators!
    Block parking roads, to lazy to walk?
    Driving like idiots.
    Leaving thrash everywhere.
    Don´t lissen to officials!
    Now respeckt for other cars.
    ......................etc.......................
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think the problem is mainly alcohol. In Australia if you showed up to a stage even mildy "happy" you'd get turned away here (Still in Finland) it's just how it is. I'd be happy if they closed the borders from Russia and Eastern Europe and let people like Karmen and Jaanus in and no one else Sorry to be a bit racist but anyone who is here knows the problem is not people from Western Europe and even though there were a lot of drunk Finns they were generally OK
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    I saw also bad behavior from some East country spectators!
    Block parking roads, to lazy to walk?
    Driving like idiots.
    Leaving thrash everywhere.
    Don´t lissen to officials!
    Now respeckt for other cars.
    ......................etc.......................
    Welcome to Estonian rallys - this happens in a local rallys a lot! I'm ashamed...

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I think the problem is mainly alcohol. In Australia if you showed up to a stage even mildy "happy" you'd get turned away here (Still in Finland) it's just how it is. I'd be happy if they closed the borders from Russia and Eastern Europe and let people like Karmen and Jaanus in and no one else Sorry to be a bit racist but anyone who is here knows the problem is not people from Western Europe and even though there were a lot of drunk Finns they were generally OK
    There's more normal Estonians, but only idiots are getting to the news. I attended Otepää rally last month and i was ashamed how spectators were acting - like animals, arguing with marshals and disobeing rules! I'm very sorry for what happened! Finnish authorities should lock them away for a long time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel

but how you know who is a "Karmen or Jaanus" and who isn't?
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    This kind of behaviour is absolutely shameful!!!! Rallying has enough problems and certainly doesnt need this added to them.I only hope that the authorities will get to the bottom of this mess....
    To finish first,first you must finish!!!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    Sadly that´s the rather obvious problem
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, it's easy.

That's me (Karmen).
    And Jaanus... he does not look like me at all, so you definitely recognise him.
    egonkaur.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well unfortunately there are always some people who are drunk at rallies and their actions and behaviour will cause some problems. The true rally enthiusiasts are interested in rallying at events and don´t cause those problems which are related with violence, because they attend at many different rallies and they know what to expect and how to act at stages (at least most of them).
    GO Ott and Sander!