Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Rally Hooliganism

Looks like hooliganism is not a problem of just football anymore, it seems to have reached Rallying as well. Estonian Rally tourists have battered a camping site attendant who tried to collect a parking fee from them, and also four other Finnish men:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/uutiset/ko...asp?id=1414488

Virolaiset rallituristit pahoinpitelivät suomalaismiehiä
    3.8.2007 09:45

Virolaiset rallituristit pahoinpitelivät leirintäalueen pysäköintimaksujen kerääjää ja neljää muuta suomalaismiestä Jyväskylän maalaiskunnassa myöhään torstaina.

Pahoinpitelyt tapahtuivat Jyväskylän MM-rallin reitin varrella olevalla Mökkiperän erikoispikataipaleen leirialueella, jonne virolaiset olivat asettuneet. Jyväskylän poliisi otti kahakassa yhden epäillyn virolaisen kiinni.

Parikymppinen mies oli keräämässä leirialueelle majoittuneelta virolaisseurueelta pysäköintimaksua, mutta seurue ei suostunut maksamaan. Kimpaantuneena tapahtumista yksi virolaismiehistä löi maksun kerääjää nyrkillä kuusi kertaa kasvoihin.

Hetkistä myöhemmin samasta virolaisseurueesta useampi mies kävi toisen suomalaismiehen kimppuun ja löi häntä pesäpallomailalla kasvoihin ja muualle kehoon. Nuori mies sai pahoinpitelyssä vakavia ruhjeita, ja hänet vietiin ambulanssilla Keski-Suomen keskussairaalaan.

Virolaiset ehtivät mäiskiä nyrkein, potkuin ja pesäpallomailalla vielä kolmea muutakin suomalaismiestä. Kaikki pahoinpidellyt olivat parikymppisiä miehiä.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 78 Times in 27 Posts
    That is a shameful incident. It is a shame that a few bad eggs will spoil the batch. Hopefully those repsonsible are made accountable for their actions.

We have a sport that is reliant on hundreds, if not thousands of volunteers. While we all have stories of bad officials, violence is never called for. Especially when he was only carrying out his assigned duty.
    Happiness is using the side windows more than the windscreen

In reply to being asked what 240Kph on Watagans Road was like:-
    \"Wait till I check my pants, I didn\'t know whether to sh#t myself or orgasm!!!\"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It must have been the Estonian baseball team, since the news says they used a baseball bat. I mean, why else would somebody have a baseball bat in a Rallying event?
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can someone translate the article to english? please?

Liked 60 Times in 27 Posts
    Briefly: A bunch of Estonians refused to pay for spending the night in someone´s privat property so they assaulted towards the young man collecting the money and four other Finns with the help of a baseball bat which I´m sure is included in every true rallyfan´s rucksack. One of the Estonians is arrested at the moment.

And BTW the owner of the property has the right to ask for a payment from someone camping in their property.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Scum of the earth ........why dont the scum go back to Estonia and stay there!!!!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika
    Briefly: A bunch of Estonians refused to pay for spending the night in someone´s privat property so they assaulted towards the young man collecting the money and four other Finns with the help of a baseball bat which I´m sure is included in every true rallyfan´s rucksack. One of the Estonians is arrested at the moment.

And BTW the owner of the property has the right to ask for a payment from someone camping in their property.
    OMG, if you can't respect the environtment, the rules of that area and the other persons that are trying to have it fun as like you, please stay at home, because this causes bad vibrations.
    M. Monroe: Diamonds are girl's best friend
    feresc13: If they are three in red, also for a guy

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    LOL, this actually has nothing to do with holiganism...
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    It must have been the Estonian baseball team, since the news says they used a baseball bat. I mean, why else would somebody have a baseball bat in a Rallying event?
    I personally blame the yanks, seeing that a 'baseball' bat was used.......

Now if it had been a 'cricket' bat, that would have been different!

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Now it's time for the person owning the property to have some fun with the arrested Estonian. Baseball bat? I prefer electric shock machines..more fun!!!
    Watch his chest hair sizzle!!!!! and his nipples turn crispy!!! haha
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne