Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Beans, relax, I'm sure it was quite a proud moment for you when your name was put alongside the delicate words of my own.
    Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oily oaf
    I always thought that show jumping consisted of some toffee-nosed plonker ....

REPORTER: He's frothing up a bit isn't he?

LADY: So would you be if you'd been between my legs for the past half hour.
    Show jumping is rough Yorkshire blokes who get blathered before the competition. Zara's thing is Eventing, where posh wenches tart up before pooing themselves in fear over solid objects. About a dozen semi and fully pro riders die in the UK each year doing it and they like to look nice for the post mortem :

The anecdote was first said by Caroline Bradley in the 70s, then live on TV by Di Lampard (a moose if ever you saw one) about ten years ago. She also said "I like having seventeen hands between my legs" so they stopped letting men near her on live broadcasts. It's her fault we have to suffer Claire Balding and her incredible inflatable ar$e
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oily oaf
    I always thought that show jumping consisted of some toffee-nosed plonker ....

REPORTER: He's frothing up a bit isn't he?

LADY: So would you be if you'd been between my legs for the past half hour.
    Show jumping is rough Yorkshire blokes who get blathered before the competition. Zara's thing is Eventing, where posh wenches tart up before pooing themselves in fear over solid objects. About a dozen semi and fully pro riders die in the UK each year doing it and they like to look nice for the post mortem :

The anecdote was first said by Caroline Bradley in the 70s, then live on TV by Di Lampard (a moose if ever you saw one) about ten years ago. She also said "I like having seventeen hands between my legs" so they stopped letting men near her on live broadcasts. It's her fault we have to suffer Claire Balding and her incredible inflatable ar$e
    "The Jaguar's going cheap"
    "Shouldn't it be purring?" :confused:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well done to Zara, i know i wanted Jenson to win badly : but Zara has done well to win it. Shes had a good year.
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )