Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gronholm 2008?

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    Didn't Sainz also win in 2004? Argentina maybe? I didn't count his two rallies in 2005 as a season though.
    That can be argued, I took the harshest view. At any rate, if Gronholm would retire now, he'd be the most successful of the drivers on their final season and my point was that no rally driver has yet retired after so successful season. Just an observation.

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amberie
    Jonkka: that's a lot of very precise info! Could it be due to your fantastic website?
    That's exactly how and why. Got some missing portrait photos from Jyväskylä shakedown again today, so the site will be that little much improved again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Gronholm retired ?

Has Marcus Gronholm announced his retirement yet !!!I didn't think he'd made up his mind yet but While watching this mornings live SS broadcast on eurosport 2 the commentator was going on about who would fill Gronholms seat next season. He also said Peter Solberg was the most likely replacement. Does this guy know something we don't or is he just guessing. This commentator who usually does the Dakar is the most boring I've heard and he is always getting things wrong, why do Eurosport employ him. I hope as I suspect that he is wrong yet again.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I don't think he will retire. Can someone please edit the thread title to not make people think Gronholm has actually announced his retirement.....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Mr.Wilson has given Marcus time till Rally Catalonya. Then he will say if he continues his career or not. Like Marcus said himself, the odds are fifty-sixty
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Good work senor Janneppi
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry boys didn't mean to scare you, I was just asking a question that's what the question marks are for.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    How about the exclamation marks on the thread title?

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    How about the exclamation marks on the thread title?
    Where ?
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    With a 0,3 secs win under his belt (is this getting dirty...?) it could just aswell been Loeb who won in NZ. I really hope that Bosse takes his achievements and puts them in the locker after this season. I would feel terrible if Bosse made another Mäkinen.
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!