Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's the door

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    You forgot to mention that you need Pentti to tell you that the bulb would be better with left hand threads, Ivan to render a really stupid looking bulb that no one would want and someone who's never even seen a lightbulb to say that they could do better.
    DAMN! that's the post of the year Daniel!!
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is it possible that someone closes that door? it becomes cold here!!!
    Daniel you are right, we love WRC but I´m open for new matter like IRC to!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Hands up who love WRC

Now hands up who love rallying in general

I like to go watch national rallying here in Finland even there isn't but a couple of WRC cars. Coming to think of it, there wouldn't be such thing as WRC without rallying in ALL FRIGGING levels.

So why people seem threatened about IRC ???

Oooppssss.... that wasn't whining was it?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Of course we need to discuss the negatives. But like I said you also shouldn't forget all the positive things. Matt's involvement if it's not your thing still has some very positive things that come out of it. If you don't like something in the WRC lets talk about it. But lets not keep on going on about it all the time so much that it makes people on the forums sick. I looked at the WRC forums last night before posting this thread and about 1 out of 3 threads were mostly complaint threads and all along the same lines as well!
    Now I absolutely agree with you!!
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

See you all in Sweden and Finland!
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is a public forum, if people want to complain let them complain. If it bothers you that much just don't read.
    Rest in peace Richard

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenukknak
    This is a public forum, if people want to complain let them complain. If it bothers you that much just don't read.
    Well if this continues I'm sure lots of valued members will simply **** off and leave the forum for somewhere slightly cheerier and more down to earth. Then here you'll be left with a higher percentage of whinging threads. The reason why I came to this forum in the first place was because there was real content and not for people being nostalgic and criticising what we have now. The value of this forum lies in the members it has and if you alienate the members who give the forum substance then the consequences don't bear thinking about..........
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    You forgot to mention that you need Pentti to tell you that the bulb would be better with left hand threads, Ivan to render a really stupid looking bulb that no one would want and someone who's never even seen a lightbulb to say that they could do better.
    Don't forget the WRC fan that pops round to ask the link to the Estonian website where he can follow the energy usage of the light bulb in real time...

Daniel, I completely agree with the sentiments in your first post. One of the reasons I have mainly stuck to reading and posting in the Rally History thread is that I had grown tired of reading the same old arguments and moans over and over again. So I did as Nenukknak suggested: it bothered me so I stopped reading - meaning I probably missed a few gems from A.F.F., Daniel and others, but also a lot of cheap *fill in driver other than Loeb or Grönholm*-bashing, personal attacks and two-years-ago-everything-was-better-posts.
    RallyBase Rallying Results: http://www.rallybase.nl/
    WRC results and classifications 1973-2006
    Also with ERC results 1992-2005.

Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    Well if this continues I'm sure lots of valued members will simply **** off and leave the forum for somewhere slightly cheerier and more down to earth. Then here you'll be left with a higher percentage of whinging threads. The reason why I came to this forum in the first place was because there was real content and not for people being nostalgic and criticising what we have now. The value of this forum lies in the members it has and if you alienate the members who give the forum substance then the consequences don't bear thinking about..........
    This is scary stuff....I agree with Daniel!!

No doubt in my mind that this forum has had some real content, and some constructive views in the past. Constructive criticism is always helpful, but mindless whinging is no good to anyone.

And again Daniel is correct, the forum has some good thoughtful members whose views, although sometimes very different, make this forum the best around.

Lose them and you lose the value of this forum.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Hands up who love WRC

Now hands up who love rallying in general

I like to go watch national rallying here in Finland even there isn't but a couple of WRC cars. Coming to think of it, there wouldn't be such thing as WRC without rallying in ALL FRIGGING levels.

So why people seem threatened about IRC ???

Oooppssss.... that wasn't whining was it?
    whinning or not, who cares, here are my hands up
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it