Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Here's the door

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pentti
    I am actually looking forward for this season more than ever.We have more teams than ever in modern times.Ok there are only 3 very good drivers but the rest can also be interesting to follow.Citroen is changing cars.Is this a mistake? Is Mikko getting nearer to Marcus's pace? How is Hennig doing with a better car? What about Jari-Matti? Every body in the same make tyres. Mitsubishi back.Is Chris getting better? What about rally Norway,Ireland and Portucal! Can't wait.
    Some aspects of rallying were better in what they call the golden area(1970's)sure but some of that area is not any more actepel in modern times. The biggest mistake was to allow 4wd. Like wings in F1. The only sport which seems to go better and better is Nascar. Even there some are complaining.
    More teams than ever? I remember those years...2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, with at least 7 different manufacterers plus privateers. But ok, it's a bit ironic to complain in this thread :

I'm pretty excited about this season too. I think it will be an intresting battle between the new C4 and the Focus. I reckon Subaru can catch up again (Solberg is still motivated so..). And of course, Suzuki entering the scene later on this year. SuperRally seems to be improved, but let's wait how this will turn out.

Unfortunantly. I don't see great hopes for the M2 teams to win rallies, but w'll see. For me, it's still not entirely clear wich M2 teams are all participating. Will there be (Bozian) 307's entered this year, and what about Skoda's?

Well, let's just hope for a good year. I still consider 2003 the last one for WRC.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The biggest mistake was to allow 4wd.
    NO! the biggest mistake of all of the automotive world was fuel injection! carburetors are the works of gods and that's that. put away the laptops and gizmos and start using real tools and get some A/F adjusters.....
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The biggest mistake was to allow 4wd.
    Relax the power rules and this problem solves itself no matter how much grip they think they have. Would it be safe? Who knows...
    wrc.smugmug.com